• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Locnload

Locnload

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Interests:Deer hunting, and coyotes when the opportunity presents itself, (I don't have the calling thing down yet).

Posted 08 July 2009 - 09:28 AM

How do the Vortex Diamondbacks compare to a $200 pair of Steiners? Thanks.

#2 Baja_Traveler

Baja_Traveler

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 12:31 PM

I picked up a pair of Vortex Razors (their high end binos). On the archery forums there were many, many posts comparing the Diamondbacks to everything else out there in that price range, and every comparison showed the Vortex to be superior in quality at the same price point. My Razors were compared side by side with Swarovski and Zeiss, and held their own for brightness and clarity until it got dark - where the Swaro's blew everything else away. But hey - being $1000 less expensive I can live with that. The Vortex warranty and service can't be beat also.IMHO you will not regret getting a pair of Vortex binos. I'm sure happy with mine - which reminds me, I need to email them to find out where my $150 rebate is...

#3 Locnload

Locnload

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Interests:Deer hunting, and coyotes when the opportunity presents itself, (I don't have the calling thing down yet).

Posted 08 July 2009 - 09:53 PM

Ok, if I could get that rebate on the Diamondbacks at $220 that would be great, lol. The Diamondbacks got a good write up in Outdoor life. Now I am tempted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users