• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Switch

Switch

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,292 posts
  • Interests:My daughters tell me I'm like Dr. Doolittle because I talk to the animals...too bad they don't always like what I have to say.

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:12 PM

dear Mr.braz,thank you for the coyote call you gave me :closedeyes: I had a real nice time trying it out at my house!I can't wait to call in a coyote with it :653: Thanks again for the call.AlyssaAttached File  Picture1.jpg   64.85KB   49 downloadsLynn, you are a class act and you made her day. Thanks again Switch (Tim)

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,583 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:23 PM

That's great what a nice present. :signs1180lq:I hope Alyssa puts it to very good use.

#3 ehd

ehd

Big Kahuna

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,836 posts
  • Interests:Predator hunting ,and hog hunting with my dogs.

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:25 PM

Very very nice braz. And good luck to the little lady. !!! You are going to call lots of critters with your new call.

#4 .22guy

.22guy

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:43 PM

Hey Braz, I want one for my son, how much??? :closedeyes:

#5 Jeff

Jeff

SacramentoSkullWorks

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:57 PM

It's a great thing watching your kids call, but be careful! Whenever my 2 year old gets a hold of my lanyard full of lynn's calls, I don't get my calls back until his attention fixates on something more interesting...usually the duck call lanyard.

#6 Bennie

Bennie

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Shooting.

Posted 03 July 2009 - 10:57 AM

That was real good of you Braz. There is some things people won't forget. Alyssa good luck with your call.

#7 PredatorMaster

PredatorMaster

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:18 PM

;)

#8 OrneryOlMofo357

OrneryOlMofo357

Tikka Shooter, and a bad shot at that.

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,060 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 04:47 AM

Congrats to Alyssa ! That looks like one of Braz's diamond wood calls ? Good job Braz !

#9 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Interests:God, family & country. Predator hunting, shooting, reloading.

Posted 04 July 2009 - 05:49 AM

Nice gesture, beautiful call, putting a smile on a little lady's face.....priceless :1rock1oo:

#10 elkguys

elkguys

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy all outdoors and hunting with my son.enjoy meeting fellow outdoors people as we travel

Posted 04 July 2009 - 09:29 PM

THanks Braz we all must keep are youth interest in the outdoors. for they will keep the sport alive.

#11 jawbreaker

jawbreaker

Big Shooter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,949 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 02:58 PM

That's awsome Braz, I gave my 6 year old one of my mouth calls to learn on and he loves it. The only problem is that my wife keeps hiding it from him. Good luck with it Alyssa, be sure to let us know when you call in your first predator with it. Ron

#12 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,804 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 06 July 2009 - 12:25 PM

Just so all you folks know, I like to give the first predator call to a youngster. Just kinda my way of trying to promote the sport. I'll give them to a girl or boy, makes no difference at all. I have given a number of them away to the folks on this board, and if you have a little one that hasn't received one, let me know. Tell me the name and age, and if the name is like mine, tell me boy or girl. :signgreatreport3kg: I'll make an appropriate call. Alyssa, for instance, got a smaller call than one I would make for you, and hers was a pink colorwood call. Very appropriate for a young lady. And in case you have't figured it out yet, I give the calls away for free. So, shoot me a PM and I'll get something appropriate together.And Alyssa, I'm sure glad you liked the call. I made it up special just for you. I hope you don't drive your Mom and Dad crazy practicing on it, but we all would like to see a picture of an animal you call in while blowing it. Good luck.

#13 Jeff

Jeff

SacramentoSkullWorks

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 02:34 PM

That sure is a great thing, Lynn. Very, very nice of you to do.

#14 Slick_711

Slick_711

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 10:15 AM

That is awesome Braz! Always nice to see people promoting the sport in such a manner. And I look forward to seeing the pics of Alyssa's first time out using the call.Just before I saw this thread I was looking at your website, but first I need to research calls and see what it is I even need. I'll be placing an order once I can nail that down. :signs653wf:

#15 Braz

Braz

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,804 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 12 July 2009 - 02:05 PM

Well, let me just ask a quick question. Are you new to the sport? If so, probably the best thing to start with is the closed reed. Will always work, easy to use, and anyone can learn it in just a few minutes. You may not win a contest, but heck, the coyotes don't know or care.

#16 Braz

Braz

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,804 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 02:08 PM

By the way, this is just a quick note to the folks that contacted me regarding a call for a young un. I've not forgotten you, but just got tied up. I bought a new to me vehicle, and that took several days. Wasn't an easy experience, but I got the truck and I'm a happy camper now. Also, our little dog had a real problem. We though we were going to loose him. I was more worried about my wife then the dog, but dog lovers understand. Anyway, it seems like it is going to make it and so in the next few days I hope to get a chance to get to the workshop. You will get your calls for those little ones. I promise.

#17 Moe

Moe

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 02:50 PM

Classy, Braz. Very generous.Switch............cute kid and a great picture.

#18 rabiddog

rabiddog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 03:39 PM

Braz made my son a very nice call as well,cant say enough good thing about Lynn just a great person to be around.Lynn when you gonna make it up our way again? i found a few new places to call, just contact me when you get time.Frank

#19 Braz

Braz

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,804 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 04:26 PM

Frank, I'm probably heading up to the cabin on Friday. But I got several shooting matches at the Hat Creek range, so won't be available for hunts. But I got your number. I'll give you a call. Are your places up near where I am or nearer your place? Doesn't matter a lot since we aren't that far apart.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users