3 replies to this topic

#1 Portagee_Shooter

Portagee_Shooter

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 07:22 AM

Last week I sent an email to Leupold's customer service. A couple words about how much I like their products and then a mention of have a VX-II that I had lost the windage and elevation adjustment caps.Got an email back within half an hour saying they would be in the mail.I just received them yesterday!I know its not a high dollar item but it was nice to get such a quick response. The only other companies I've ever had service from like that were RCBS and Garcia (fishing rods).Its nice to know there are still a few good companies out there that work for the customers.

#2 .22guy

.22guy

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 09:25 AM

I just bought my first Leupold recently, so this is great to hear!

#3 milkman

milkman

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:Unofficial U.S.Coast Guard motto"You got to go out but you dont have to come back!!"

Posted 24 June 2009 - 10:01 AM

I just bought a vx3 cds and they have an offer that they will send you another elevation dial for the caliber you are shooting..i called them up and had my elevation dial in a week..glenn

#4 JagerBulldog

JagerBulldog

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:21 PM

No way, that just happened to me too! I also have a VX-II, nice scope. I lost my caps at the range, I e-mailed Leupold and they sent some out to me free also. Great customer service. I was expecting to get ripped off for like $20 or so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users