• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:56 PM

The past few times I've stopped by the local sporting goods store I've noticed they've had more ammo in stock. Not everything, but enough for me to pick up a few boxes of .30-06, two boxes of .45, and several bulk packs of .223. Anybody else notice that the shortage hasn't been as bad lately or have I just been lucky?
Oregon Hunter's Association memberE. Clampus Vitus Estanislao Chapter 58, Humbug Chapter 73, and Umpqua Joe Outpost 1859 memberIf you can't fix it with a hammer, then you've got an electrical problem.

#2 .22guy

.22guy

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:21 AM

I think you're right, it is slowing down a bit.

#3 Pogo

Pogo

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:58 AM

I rarely go to town, so don't see what is there much. But the wife has been checking for 9mm for me and picked up quite a bit over the last month. I just wanted some more target shooting ammo, so it has to be under $10 box. BiMart is always the cheapest in town, and they still don't have much other than they had gobs of .17 HMR the last time I was in there. I asked the sales clerk about it and he said the people stocking up for the end of the world didn't buy much .17 HMR lol. It was expensive Remington stuff as well, $12 a box. Of course, the $9.99 stuff is still out. Local gunshop has had all primers in and out over the last few weeks. He claims to be getting them in more regularly. He has gotten two orders of SR primers in the last few weeks from CCI.I about had a heart attack the other day though, walked into the local Tru Value hardware store, they had a mountain of .22LR on the counter for $20 box. I thought it was expensive at $14.So I guess there is more stuff starting to show back up, just a little on the pricey side. As much as I hate the place, Walmart seems to be holding the prices on stuff where it has been. CCI Blazer Brass is still $9 a box.
"I grew up poor. It's the people who are born with money who jump out of windows."---Lee TrevinoDo NOT spread my wealth. Spread my work ethic.Four out of five politicians surveyed prefer unarmed, ignorant peasants.Many people imply, with bad jokes, that Cajuns are unintelligent; however, anyone that would build a city 10 feet below sea level in a Hurricane zone and fill it with Democrats is a genius.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users