5 replies to this topic

#1 atavuss

atavuss

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 05:32 PM

I am going back and forth on the different FoxPro offerings. I am a total newbie and would use the caller for coyotes, bobcats, etc. my local Bass Pro Shops has the FX3 for 399.00 in stock, this would be the easiest for me, just drive to the store, pick it up and call it good. am I missing anything in their other offerings?

#2 Rimrock

Rimrock

Big Kahuna

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 06:49 PM

The FX3 is a good unit and has more calls on it than you will probably use. An in stock unit from BassPro will come with pre-programed calls. AllPredatorCalls.com has a black unit on sale for $379. They will program it to the calls of your choice. Also, the shipping would be less than the Cal. sales tax.

#3 lif2fsh

lif2fsh

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 07:01 PM

FOXPRO stuff is pretty good, i used a home made caller and it worked great for about $ 100.00 have up graded to the fury and it's been great, is it worth the money?................i like to think so.Good luck in deciding, great bunch of guys & gale's here to help you along the way.

#4 Moe

Moe

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 08:26 PM

Take a look at one of the less expensive Foxpros with fewer sounds. I originally had an FX416B and it did everything I needed it to do.
George Soros says we have the best Congress and Administration money can buy.

#5 dabob

dabob

Bob Morris Foxpro Field Staff

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,673 posts
  • Interests:Shooting Sporting Clays, Trap and Skeet, Hunting and Fishing

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:40 AM

I have the Foxpro Fury and FX5 if I had to use a FX3 the thing I would miss the most are the preset sounds on the remotes of the Fury and FX5. I could get by without all the extra sounds and features on the FX5 and Fury but I would pay the extra money just for the preset sounds. For my old eyes the larger screen on the Fury remote is a great feature also.
Posted ImageTen Percent FirearmsServing California with all of their firearms needs - or contact us by email.

#6 jawbreaker

jawbreaker

Big Shooter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,947 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 07:46 PM

I had an fx3 and just uprgaded to the fx5 just for the remote. It was money well spent, worth every penny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users