• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,738 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 02 June 2009 - 07:08 PM

I try to shoot every day after work. This is what I did today . Put out three lemons by Mr Foamy. Shot tw at Foamy , one at each lemon ,then two at Foamy ,one at each lemon and the other two at Foamy. Did that for awhile ,then had my wife tell me witch one to shoot a lemon or Foamy .I like to mix things up ,too boaring just shooting at the same thing all the time and it makes you think. I also put up objects so I have to shoot over , under or pass it to get to the target. The pics is my second try. 17or so yards. Cotton season is almost here . So is deer season, And then COYOTES. Time to realy start practicing.The target and my shooting lane.Posted ImagePosted ImageUsed my Howit bandito recurve getting to be my favorite bow.
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

#2 jawbreaker

jawbreaker

Big Shooter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 07:25 PM

That's some really good shooting Thumper, I guess practice does make perfect.. Ron

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users