Photo

AA 410ERBSL .22 Knocks 'em Dead. No Really.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 09:52 AM

Got back last night from a week of ground squirrel hunting. The young are above ground and squirrels were everywhere. I took three rifles for the hunt. My AA 410ERBSL, RWS Rapier, and my Discovery, all in .22.On Monday I was hunting with my AA 410. Part of the days goal was to gather up eight or ten squirrels for a photo with the rifle. I had knocked a good sized one off of a rock at fifty yards out, and was heading over to gather it up, when I ran into another squirrel hunter. This guy was in a rather grumpy mood, didn't want to talk airgun hunting, squirrel hunting, or anything else for that matter.I took his picture, took the hint, gathered up the squirrel and continued my hunt leaving him to his sour mood.The AA 410 performed flawlessly all day. The accuracy, with the DYNAMIC PCP-2 5.54mm head diameter tin pellets, is excellent. I've got a lot of video clips shot with all three guns and will post some as I get them uploaded and edited.A few pics.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 Guest_dan223_*

Guest_dan223_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2009 - 10:55 AM

Great pictures of the Grumpy Squirrel Hunter! looks to be an old dude, 8 or 9 by my count.

#3 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,675 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 21 May 2009 - 12:23 PM

Yeah, that type of hunter is just not good company. They're always rattling on about something and you hate to strike up a conversation with them. :signgreatreport3kg:

#4 Rimrock

Rimrock

Big Kahuna

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 03:47 PM

Good shooting. That is a crusty looking hunter. Probably wouldn't make a ggod camp buddy.

#5 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 04:16 PM

Good shooting. That is a crusty looking hunter. Probably wouldn't make a ggod camp buddy.

HEY, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a crusty old hunter. Almost 50 years of hunting for me, and I've enjoyed every decade of it. B) Posted Image

#6 Rimrock

Rimrock

Big Kahuna

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 04:21 PM

Hey, I'm not knocking crusty old hunters. I think I have a few years on you. I'm just not a photogenic. B)

#7 Bozsik

Bozsik

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts
  • Interests:Having fun with my Wife and Kids, Hunting, Camping, Wildlife Photography, Woodworking, and Illustration.

Posted 21 May 2009 - 06:36 PM

Great pictures of the Grumpy Squirrel Hunter! looks to be an old dude, 8 or 9 by my count.

You cannot accurately determine the age of rattlesnakes by button count.db

#8 crazyhorse

crazyhorse

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • Interests:Bass fishing,Kayaking,Airgun hunting

Posted 21 May 2009 - 08:46 PM

Especially if they are not buttoned... B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users