5 replies to this topic

#1 FresnoHunter

FresnoHunter

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 07:36 AM

The Walmart in Roseville close to Kaiser has Federal 100 rd value packs for 39.97 a box. A little more than 2500 rds available when I left this am at 0745.

#2 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,272 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:51 AM

go buy them all then go on calguns and sell them for 50 bucks a boxJust joking don't do that. That's just what I have been seeing lately and it's worse with primers .thanks for the heads up i am just to far away.

#3 1shot_1kill

1shot_1kill

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 09:48 PM

Hey FH did you buy any of the federal ammo if so have you shot it before and does it group well? I did stop buy and by their last WWB 45 grain HP 40 rnd box.... The guy working the counter said the 223 rnds are the #1 rnd that ppl ask for when the come to buy ammo.

#4 FresnoHunter

FresnoHunter

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 05:38 AM

I havent shot the federal stuff before, but the price was about as good as it gets locally for reloadable ammo. Were they out of the 100 rd packs when you went there yesterday 1shot?

#5 1shot_1kill

1shot_1kill

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 12:10 PM

I havent shot the federal stuff before, but the price was about as good as it gets locally for reloadable ammo. Were they out of the 100 rd packs when you went there yesterday 1shot?

Yes i hear you there that is a good price they actually had alot of it still on the shelf i just wasnt sure on how it shot thats why i didnt snag a box... I have shot the wwb stuff and it shoots great...

#6 Bronco

Bronco

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts
  • Interests:Hunting i.e. deer, varmints, yotes. Target Shooting, Trap Shooting.

Posted 21 April 2009 - 12:30 PM

I have shot the Federal in the 100 rd packs. Not bad ammo, pretty clean shooting and groups are within expectations. Just depends on the twist of your barrel.
Posted ImagePosted ImageNRA Member

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users