8 replies to this topic

#1 BC9696

BC9696

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:36 PM

Any of these something you would recommend as a must have?http://www.cabelas.c...rentId=cat20712They have a lot of titles, figure some are better than others. Opinions?

#2 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:44 PM

The Randy Anderson- Calling all Coyote series is my all time favorite.

#3 dabob

dabob

Bob Morris Foxpro Field Staff

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts
  • Interests:Shooting Sporting Clays, Trap and Skeet, Hunting and Fishing

Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:53 PM

A good coyote calling DVD to get that Cabela's didn't have is Coyote Rage by L&M Outdoors. Tim Lewis and Mike Messina are both from Southern California and they did a great job on their first coyote calling DVD. All of the coyotes they called in on this video were on public land. Check out the L&M Outdoors web-site , you can order the DVD from the web-site.

#4 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:05 PM

Coyote Rage by L&M Outdoors

I saw that dvd at Bass Pro today and almost got it!! Next time Ill have to get it.

#5 Cranky Farmer

Cranky Farmer

smallblockfuelie

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:04 AM

Randy Anderson.

#6 Frank

Frank

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,759 posts
  • Interests:Coyote Hunting #1, Valley Quail 2nd. Former (Idaho) mule deer hunter

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:40 AM

Any of Randy Anderson's... One that does not look like Randy's but is, is PRIMOS (& Randy together) called "Mastering the Art"/speak the language in a reddish orange cover in your link. This one is best for howling & puppy yipes etc. Any of the "Calling ALL Coyotes" are exceptional.The problem with many others, while they are entertainning with lots of shoot-'em ups (which many, if not most folks like) is that they are not very educational. Which the Beggining hunter especially needs. Randy's are both educational and entertaining. Also, Rany does all, if not most of his sounds, both howls & various distress with "Mouth" calls. Unlike many dvd's using e calls & AR 15's. One will actually LEARN something with Randy's in other words.I also have Coyote Rage by L&M when I had the pleasure of meeting Mike & Tim at a recent outdoor show. I have no doubt it is an excellent dvd, but so far I have only seen part of it, which I really enjoyed. Just pls don't tell Mike or Tim that as I've had it for about a month now and still haven't seen the whole thing... yet! :1087: Good LuckFrank

#7 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 12:08 PM

I also have Coyote Rage by L&M when I had the pleasure of meeting Mike & Tim at a recent outdoor show. I have no doubt it is an excellent dvd, but so far I have only seen part of it, which I really enjoyed. Just pls don't tell Mike or Tim that as I've had it for about a month now and still haven't seen the whole thing... yet! :1087: Good LuckFrank

Ill wont tell them if you send it to me, Ill watch it for you :) :1087:

#8 Frank

Frank

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,759 posts
  • Interests:Coyote Hunting #1, Valley Quail 2nd. Former (Idaho) mule deer hunter

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:26 PM

LOL Thank You, Rae... At the (slow) rate I'm going I just may have to do that :1087:

#9 BC9696

BC9696

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 08:34 PM

Thanks all...that is what I was lookin' for. Picked up CALLING ALL COYOTES II DVD, Truth 2- Calling All Coyotes DVD and VERMINATORS BOWMANIA DVD . Gotta compound bow so I figure i might as well learn about using it in the field too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users