4 replies to this topic

#1 jthompson

jthompson

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:59 PM

I'll be getting my 870 pretty soon, so I'm looking for a good spot that is not too far to shoot clays at. I know there are some ranges around like Prado and Triple Bs but is there any BLM land that is reasonably close? Even if it is shotgun only, I'm fine with that. Thanks!

#2 jthompson

jthompson

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 04:55 PM

Second try. I'm picking up my BPS tomorrow and I'm looking for public land where I can throw my own clays. I have no idea where that might be. ANYONE?

#3 leftfoot

leftfoot

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 01:30 PM

Haven'T lived in the southern cal area for awhile, but I used to practice out at Lyle Creek and east of Apple Valley. There's suppose to be a good gun range in Corona but not sure where. Seen Tom Knapp shoot there.

#4 Camoghost

Camoghost

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 01:51 PM

Unfortunately boys, you have to travel to do your own clay shooting or any shooting for that matter.. There are skeet and trap ranges at Prado, San Clemente, Lyle Creek and one in Long Beach (there are others but not sure of their location).. May have to check the laws, but off of the 15 heading towards Vegas is very shotgun friendly.. I hear Rohaugi's (spelling?) has a cool deal.. You buy tokens and go at anytime.. It's right across the road from Prado. The good old days have come and gone....

#5 donkey12

donkey12

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 09:23 PM

Redlands trap and skeet...909 335 9724....there are 2 seperate ranges on the same street.
Don't be stupid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users