42 replies to this topic

#31 BullsEye

BullsEye

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:28 PM

My friend had a bad ass samurai but you couldn't fit an animal in it if you wanted. So where are the pictures of the cool Sami's?

#32 Marino

Marino

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 10:50 PM

1970 F250 4WD. No power steering, brakes, windows. Would go anywhere, never broke down. Sold it after 15 years to buy a new Powerstroke. First year on the Powerstroke, the AC went out, along with the Turbo (last day of warranty), then fuel injector. It's ok now, but damn.

#33 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,025 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 03 May 2009 - 08:38 AM

Marino, I had the same model pickup for 16 years and sold it for a new Ford Diesel too. I wish I had my old Ford back it was an awesome truck that took me places carrying things my Jeep could never do.

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#34 Old timer

Old timer

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • Interests:Hunting (all types) fishing and reading all the posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 10:53 AM

[quote name='fyrewil' date='Apr 24 2009, 06:31 PM' post='139288']I agree the Samurai is a great hunting vehicle!!!sure is if you can keep the wheels on the ground heck I won't even park next to one
Without hunters there wouldn't be much of an environment to protect!!Conservation of Wild Life Through the Taking of Predators by Sportsmen United we stand

#35 204destroyer

204destroyer

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:36 AM

OK Guys you ask for it so here is a picture of my Suzuki Samurai, I know its kinda late in the theme of things but this is one bad toy. I named it the whevos machine. For the simple reason it will go wherever you have the whevos to point it. I have winched out so many jeeps I ordered a sticker for the back that simply states Jeep Remover. 8 to 1 gear reduction--8000 lb winch --- Air lockers front and rear---traction bars---33 inchSuper Swampers, (which by the way I can run down the road at 65 mph with these tires)--- It uses 3 blue top Optima batteries (no not to run down the road, but to run the winch---KC lights etc.---Super duty GMC alternator---Super Duty dual friction clutch---and I installed a sattelite radio system for your enjoyment. What else could you ask for? Have used it in Colorado and California---never a problem. By the way someone was worried about room, 3 people hunt inside and I have carried 3 deer out on the top in the luggage rack. After seeing the posts in here I just had to answer with (THE REAL FACTS) :roflmao3[1]:Attached File  1.jpg   27.41KB   12 downloads

#36 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,025 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:57 AM

It uses 3 blue top Optima batteries

I thought they ran on a rubber band. :roflmao3[1]:

Time waits for no one--

#37 novaman64

novaman64

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Interests:motorcycles, shooting, hunting, muscle cars, snow skiing, wakeboarding, barefooting, camping, horses, livestock

Posted 07 May 2009 - 12:26 PM

I thought they ran on a rubber band. :good:

They upgarded that. People got sick of having to push there car backwards for 1 mile jsut to go 5 miles forward.

#38 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,025 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 12:32 PM

I've seen this model too that fits on several different models of rubber band powered vehicles. :good: Posted Image

Time waits for no one--

#39 jawbreaker

jawbreaker

Big Shooter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 05:37 PM

Sweet rig, but I still think it would be too small for the guys I hunt with

#40 LA Conservative

LA Conservative

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in improving my hunting skills. I've almost always only hunted alone, so my skill is low and I need help.

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:06 PM

Barbie called and she wants her Jeep back. :signgreatreport3kg: Buy a Toyota!

It's a shame you guys don't have live axles in the front with those toys unless you steal them from a Jeep or an American truck.

#41 LA Conservative

LA Conservative

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in improving my hunting skills. I've almost always only hunted alone, so my skill is low and I need help.

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:09 PM

OK Guys you ask for it so here is a picture of my Suzuki Samurai, I know its kinda late in the theme of things but this is one bad toy. I named it the whevos machine. For the simple reason it will go wherever you have the whevos to point it. I have winched out so many jeeps I ordered a sticker for the back that simply states Jeep Remover. 8 to 1 gear reduction--8000 lb winch --- Air lockers front and rear---traction bars---33 inchSuper Swampers, (which by the way I can run down the road at 65 mph with these tires)--- It uses 3 blue top Optima batteries (no not to run down the road, but to run the winch---KC lights etc.---Super duty GMC alternator---Super Duty dual friction clutch---and I installed a sattelite radio system for your enjoyment. What else could you ask for? Have used it in Colorado and California---never a problem. By the way someone was worried about room, 3 people hunt inside and I have carried 3 deer out on the top in the luggage rack. After seeing the posts in here I just had to answer with (THE REAL FACTS) :signgreatreport3kg:

Looks like you took a Sami and turned it into a Jeep. Smart move.

#42 sertshark

sertshark

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 05:43 PM

I don't have a problem with Samurai's. I think whatever gets you out there is perfect. I've actually considered buying one for hunting, but I hear they only have an 8 gallon gas tank which doesn't give a lot of gas left once you get out there.

#43 Guest_dan223_*

Guest_dan223_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2009 - 05:48 PM

they were designed with the 8 gallon tank so that you only had one gallon of fuel left to burn it with after it broke down............ OllllO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users