#1 crazyhorse

crazyhorse

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • Interests:Bass fishing,Kayaking,Airgun hunting

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:44 PM

Went to my friends ranch this AM. I've shot so many squirrels there that they only appear on edge of his property now...got this one from 55 yards...nailed him right in the shoulder and he dropped where I shot him...Another I lasered at 75 yards...but he moved out of sight before I could get a shot...so I made a "test" shot at spot where he was,and hit right where he was sitting...3 mil dot holdover...someday I'm going to nail one at that range..lol..(Going to start practicing for an up coming FT match...so going to give squirrels a break)...LOL...My "hide" under a pepper tree...Posted ImageDisco .22 cal...JSB 14.3...holdover was .8 of a mil dot...(well..less than 1)Posted ImageShoulder shots work good for me...Posted ImageView from where I shot him...squirrel at red arrow...Posted Image

#2 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:04 PM

Your frind deserves a case of cold smithwicks for the use of his vermin st pattys day and that furball is dented up

#3 Beretta

Beretta

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing and camping. <br />NRA lifetime member, Ducks<br />Unlimited member and 8 year <br />member of the River Ranch Hunt Club.

Posted 18 March 2009 - 07:01 PM

Too cool...........Thanks for sharin! :roflmao3[1]:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users