• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bronco

Bronco

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts
  • Interests:Hunting i.e. deer, varmints, yotes. Target Shooting, Trap Shooting.

Posted 14 March 2009 - 01:55 PM

Some of you may remember my AR-7 which I had a special adapter made for it so I could fit the rifle with a standard A2 buttstock. Well a couple of members over at calguns have expressed some interest in doing this to their Henry Survivor rifles (AR-7). I have spent quite a bit of time thinking this over and have had a few adapters made up. I would like some input if anyone thinks that this is somethng I should look into having for sale. I'm thinking about offering just the adapter and a complete kit excluding the A2 buttstock and buttstock spacer. Now all that being said if one buys just the adapter, standard AR pistol grips don't fit and would have to be milled out to 5/8" to fit the adapter lower tang. The receiver end plate would require some minor filing to fit over the threaded end of the A2 extention tube and the A2 extension tube would require minor filing to fit all the way in the adapter. My AR7.5 rilfe as I call it.Posted ImageComplete Adapter KitPosted ImageAssembled Adapter KitPosted ImageA2 buttstock and pistol gripPosted ImageBob
Posted ImagePosted ImageNRA Member

#2 Bronco

Bronco

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts
  • Interests:Hunting i.e. deer, varmints, yotes. Target Shooting, Trap Shooting.

Posted 15 March 2009 - 10:53 AM

Crickets? :signs653wf:
Posted ImagePosted ImageNRA Member

#3 BgBamBoo

BgBamBoo

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 01:48 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users