http://www.cnn.com/2...lets/index.html

#2 neocone

neocone

Predator

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:11 PM

Give me a Busemann's biplane based ammo at 5k fps+ packing more kinetic energy than a .50 and costing less than a .22 and yes I can switch to "green" ammo :two-cents: Beware what you wish for my dear anti-gun liberals...

#3 Bronco

Bronco

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts
  • Interests:Hunting i.e. deer, varmints, yotes. Target Shooting, Trap Shooting.

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:22 AM

Just WTF are hunters complaining about lead for? My fricken god have we raised a bunch of pink pantie hunters or what?In North Dakota, a hunter has raised concerns about lead's potential impact on humans.

#4 Hookum

Hookum

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • Interests:I hunt biggame, upland, waterfowl and now varmits.
    Love the shooting sports. Rifle,pistol and shotgun. I fish both freshwater and salt.

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:44 AM

He was probably a card carrying member of P.E.T.A. and hunts CNN reporters.

#5 Jason

Jason

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,183 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, camping, scuba diving, American Revolution living history, fishing, ham radio.

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:29 AM

Danger to humans? What idiots. We read there are fewer and fewer hunters every year yet suddenly the danger's of lead bullets are now real? What about when the number of hunters was at it's peak? Why weren't people suffering from lead poisoning? Because it is all bunk!!!!So a naturally occuring trace amount of soft metal that was mined ends up back in the earth from wence it came and suddenly people are staying up at night. If lead bullets were such a danger people wouldn't be able to live near Waterloo, Verdun, or most of western Europe. Vietnam should be one big environmental nightmare from all the lead. Like man made global warming theories, there is no science to back up these claims.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users