Photo

California Ground Squirrels, Let the 09 squirrel games begin.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:08 PM

Hunting these things is way too much fun. A buddy just called and said he was out after them this afternoon and they were everywhere up on the Tejon. The rut is in full swing. With all of the rain the area has had the hills are green and the squirrels are all over the place. He's shooting his Daystate with the tin PCP-2 pellets that he got from AoA and is knocking them dead. Pun intended. LOL. He said he got about 30 of them today. I've got Spring fever bad, and he just made it a lot worse. I can hardly wait to get over there and get some on me. LOL. Looking forward to shooting a bunch of new video too. I've got about three more weeks before I can get away for a hunt, but man am I chomping at the bit. Here's one of my favorite clips from last Spring. I was shooting my FX Whisper.http://www.youtube.c...feature=channelAirgun varmint hunting blog, new entry: http://varmintair.ty...rmintairs_blog/

#2 Jerry

Jerry

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:43 PM

Cool video, and nice blog entry!

#3 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 08:07 AM

Thanks. Really looking forward to shooting a bunch of new video clips this year, and that means shooting a bunch of squirrels too. :)

#4 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 02:26 PM

Thats a great clip i bet it's going to be a long 3 weeks looking foward to your stories of a sucsessful trip i miss california it's been 11 long years maybe soon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users