• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bronco

Bronco

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts
  • Interests:Hunting i.e. deer, varmints, yotes. Target Shooting, Trap Shooting.

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:12 PM

I'm seriously thinking about getting this scope please give me your inputs on this subject. I've listed he link that has all the specifications. Tehy are selling it for $327.00 with Free UPS shipping.http://www.therifles...l32sc5va41.htmlBob
Posted ImagePosted ImageNRA Member

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,498 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:20 PM

Bob Optics Planet has that scope for a little more but comes with a sun shade too. I might be missing it but didn't see one listed here. The scopes are good solid scopes. Free shipping is always a plus! ;)

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#3 Bronco

Bronco

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts
  • Interests:Hunting i.e. deer, varmints, yotes. Target Shooting, Trap Shooting.

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:29 PM

Wow that was quick there SJ. I saw the sunshade listed in the specifications, however I decided to follow up with a email to them just to confirm that the sunshade is included. ThanksBob
Posted ImagePosted ImageNRA Member

#4 bzzrd feedr

bzzrd feedr

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Shooting, Fishing, Snow Skiing and RV'ing.

Posted 01 March 2009 - 03:37 PM

Look at theopticzone.com they have that scope with a sunshade for $279 + shipping of $14 or so. They have the 50mm for a little over 300 that has free shipping. I would also look at the Nikon Buckmaster scopes that are comparable in 4.5-14 or 6-18. I've had good luck with the guy at optic zone.
Life Member DU, NRA, VHA,CWA, and The OF's of America.

#5 wannakillacoyote

wannakillacoyote

"You can call me WKC"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts
  • Interests:Hunting....Predators, Varmints and Upland Game but would like to try larger game.
    Computers....It's what i do for a living and sometimes for fun.
    Movies
    Spending time with the Family

Posted 01 March 2009 - 07:19 PM

Do you know anyone local with a C&R license and a Grafs dealer membership?? They have the BUSHNELL 5-15x40mAO E3200 RAINGD MAT MULTIX w/SHADE for cheaper than any have listed here.If not, ANYONE can buy from them with free shipping at the regular www.grafs.com. They have it listed at BUSHNELL 5-15x40mAO E3200 RAINGD MAT MULTIX w/SHADE for $277.99.http://www.grafs.com/product/225577As for the 3200 Elite series scopes they are VERY NICE.
Posted ImageA well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users