9 replies to this topic

#1 Jeff

Jeff

SacramentoSkullWorks

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 02:02 PM

My buddy just slaughtered his two pigs. Here's one of them. Before and then about 15 pounds lighter.Notice the nicely placed .22 mag hole right between the eyes.She's not going in for about a week, I've got 5 smaller skulls in right now. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Sacramento Skull Works ...on Facebook!
Using Dermestid beetles to produce museum quality skulls for your trophy collection.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

#2 5150Marcelo

5150Marcelo

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 05:17 PM

wheres the pics of the carnitas!!!!! :roflmao3[1]: :roflmao3[1]:

#3 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,227 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:33 AM

Their are people that eat the meat on the head they say that's one of the best parts.

#4 Jeff

Jeff

SacramentoSkullWorks

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:00 AM

The whole time I was cutting off I was thinking about how good some pieces looked. But it had open-air dethawed all night and the day before, I wasn't going to take that chance with pork.
Using Dermestid beetles to produce museum quality skulls for your trophy collection.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

#5 PredatorMaster

PredatorMaster

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:47 PM

Gave my colony to the GW's on base. I can still use them. They were looking to get some but could not aquire the funds so I donated mine to them.

#6 Beretta

Beretta

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing and camping. <br />NRA lifetime member, Ducks<br />Unlimited member and 8 year <br />member of the River Ranch Hunt Club.

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:33 PM

Hey Jeff, I missed that issue of Ducks Unlimited magazine, can you send it to me??????? :signs1180lq:
"The genuine sportsman is, by all odds, the mostimportant factor in keeping the larger and more valuable creatures from total extinction." THEODORE ROOSEVELTNRA Lifetime Member/DU Member

#7 Jeff

Jeff

SacramentoSkullWorks

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:22 PM

PM me your address and it's yours!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

#8 Beretta

Beretta

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing and camping. <br />NRA lifetime member, Ducks<br />Unlimited member and 8 year <br />member of the River Ranch Hunt Club.

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:28 PM

I would but my wife said the mile high stack of mags I have is too much!!! :signs1180lq:
"The genuine sportsman is, by all odds, the mostimportant factor in keeping the larger and more valuable creatures from total extinction." THEODORE ROOSEVELTNRA Lifetime Member/DU Member

#9 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,227 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 08:25 PM

have they started feeding on the skull yet

#10 Jeff

Jeff

SacramentoSkullWorks

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:42 AM

Was going to put it in this weekend, but started major construction in the backyard. I'll probably drop it in this week sometime. The warm weather (and constant brain material, I think) has caused a larval explosion in the beetle enclosure, so that'll help take the head down. Then it looks like I'll be doing a bear skull for one of the lucky people that got a bear this year.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users