5 replies to this topic

#1 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:47 PM

Had an hour to kill today so i took the carbine out and set up at 25 yds off the chicken coop and the starlings where feeding , 15 degrees and 20 mph wind had them hungry . All 5 where taken with jsb jumbos off the same fence post where they all fall into the netting above or into the coop the 2 sparrows where sniped hiding in the scrub brush just outside the pen .All where solo's first ones back in i can't get over the quality of this weapon it has 2 raccoons down also in under a week with the season comming to and end i'am glad i was able to put the coon's in the bag with it amazing the accuracy. Posted Imagestoked on starling season

#2 Mr Del

Mr Del

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 04:46 PM

What a great way to use up an hour. :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow:

#3 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,661 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 20 February 2009 - 07:34 PM

Nice work Chris you are putting that NEW gun to good use.

#4 DagoRich

DagoRich

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts
  • Interests:Family, good friends, camping, long range shooting, shooting squeeks and prairie dogs, reloading and a good steak.

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:32 PM

Nice!! That Air Arms is doing a fine job, and so is the shooter. :D

#5 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,833 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:04 PM

Purdy air rifle. good shooting.

#6 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:24 AM

Thanks guys this gun is as good as they come i can't be happier with it for my needs . Its smaller than the ERB i traded it for and easier to pump up to full capacity with the benjamin pump .Speaking of mine just crapped out after 11 months so i ordered a hill pump $279 for a 10 yr warrenty on the hill compared to 90 days for the benji pump.at $200 easy choice . It's knot bad on shot count either 30 high power shots , but i cant undestand the power adjuster from high to low the 18 grain drops 6 inches at 60 ft . So this stays locked on full power like my other one it has a little less power and distance range but overall i spot and stalk anyway even pidgeons i try to get 150 ft in before shooting and it amazing from this distance i hit cigarrete lighters every time from 50 yds. Even hit a cherry bomb from 110 ft but it didn't blow i guess 8 months of weather killed it laying in the mud but the carbine smacked it dead center. Belive me i'am knot that good a shot its all the guns i have to be honest. Giving thought to selling my disco and putting the money toward a BSA lighting xl in .25 cal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users