5 replies to this topic

#1 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:47 PM

Had an hour to kill today so i took the carbine out and set up at 25 yds off the chicken coop and the starlings where feeding , 15 degrees and 20 mph wind had them hungry . All 5 where taken with jsb jumbos off the same fence post where they all fall into the netting above or into the coop the 2 sparrows where sniped hiding in the scrub brush just outside the pen .All where solo's first ones back in i can't get over the quality of this weapon it has 2 raccoons down also in under a week with the season comming to and end i'am glad i was able to put the coon's in the bag with it amazing the accuracy. Posted Imagestoked on starling season

#2 Mr Del

Mr Del

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 04:46 PM

What a great way to use up an hour. :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow:

#3 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,475 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 20 February 2009 - 07:34 PM

Nice work Chris you are putting that NEW gun to good use.

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#4 DagoRich

DagoRich

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • Interests:Family, good friends, camping, long range shooting, shooting squeeks and prairie dogs, reloading and a good steak.

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:32 PM

Nice!! That Air Arms is doing a fine job, and so is the shooter. :D

"Every Day Is My Friday"

#5 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,770 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:04 PM

Purdy air rifle. good shooting.
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

#6 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:24 AM

Thanks guys this gun is as good as they come i can't be happier with it for my needs . Its smaller than the ERB i traded it for and easier to pump up to full capacity with the benjamin pump .Speaking of mine just crapped out after 11 months so i ordered a hill pump $279 for a 10 yr warrenty on the hill compared to 90 days for the benji pump.at $200 easy choice . It's knot bad on shot count either 30 high power shots , but i cant undestand the power adjuster from high to low the 18 grain drops 6 inches at 60 ft . So this stays locked on full power like my other one it has a little less power and distance range but overall i spot and stalk anyway even pidgeons i try to get 150 ft in before shooting and it amazing from this distance i hit cigarrete lighters every time from 50 yds. Even hit a cherry bomb from 110 ft but it didn't blow i guess 8 months of weather killed it laying in the mud but the carbine smacked it dead center. Belive me i'am knot that good a shot its all the guns i have to be honest. Giving thought to selling my disco and putting the money toward a BSA lighting xl in .25 cal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users