6 replies to this topic

#1 jawbreaker

jawbreaker

Big Shooter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 08:40 PM

I got the light for my sight yesturday and the coyotes in the neighborhood better watch out now.... Shoot straight, silent and let the air out of them.... Ron

#2 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,688 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 19 February 2009 - 01:24 AM

Hanging Christmas lights on a weapon geesh !. Just messing with you good luck ,hey wheres the pics of the bow?
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

#3 WALNUTFARMER

WALNUTFARMER

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 06:58 AM

I got the light for my sight yesturday and the coyotes in the neighborhood better watch out now.... Shoot straight, silent and let the air out of them.... Ron

What spot Hogg sight do you have?

#4 jawbreaker

jawbreaker

Big Shooter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 07:50 PM

I'll try to get pics up by the weekend, with 3 kids my evenings are pretty busy.thumper, I like to hit what I shoot at, that's why I have wheels on my bow and even christmas lights. Honestly I tryed a stick and string and didn't have the time to put into it to become very good, but you seem to stick'em pretty good. Straight shafts hit the target better....

#5 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,688 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 09:56 PM

I mis alot more than I hit. Theres nothing wrong with componds ,They just feel funny for me. I been looking at some bow tech componds pretty cool gadgets but real ugly. I can't see the sights on a bow nothing but colorfull fuz. Good luck with your new toy .
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

#6 jawbreaker

jawbreaker

Big Shooter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 08:10 PM

Here is my bow, my sight with the new light and a target fro a indoor 20 yard match we had a while back. That is 50 arrow holes.Attached File  1.jpg   17.5KB   3 downloads Attached File  2.jpg   12.8KB   3 downloadsAttached File  3.jpg   14.71KB   3 downloads

#7 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,688 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 11:14 PM

:D Nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users