5 replies to this topic

#1 PredatorMaster

PredatorMaster

Big Kahuna

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 11:20 AM

Shot this boar last year finally got it home and hung. Shot in South Texas on my buddies ranch.Attached File  1.jpg   12.5KB   32 downloadsAttached File  2.jpg   37.72KB   31 downloads

#2 mac

mac

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:11 PM

nice hog...great upper and lower tusks...he sure must've done some flossing as those are the brightest lowers I've ever seen! Good job! :smiley-funny-post-sign:
Mac Daddy"Lock, Stock and Two Smokin' Barrels"

#3 PredatorMaster

PredatorMaster

Big Kahuna

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 02:23 PM

I need to replace the upper tusks as well. I somehow lost a lower tusk in transit. So I asked CH were I could get a replacement and that is what they sent to me.

#4 jawbreaker

jawbreaker

Big Shooter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:36 PM

Just make the lower's look like the uppers.If they are all bleach white they look too fake.

#5 Beretta

Beretta

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing and camping. <br />NRA lifetime member, Ducks<br />Unlimited member and 8 year <br />member of the River Ranch Hunt Club.

Posted 14 February 2009 - 07:36 PM

Got this one 7 yrs ago up in Northern California. Made for some greatsausage. Maybe they were distant relatives.Attached File  1.jpg   14.27KB   9 downloads
"The genuine sportsman is, by all odds, the mostimportant factor in keeping the larger and more valuable creatures from total extinction." THEODORE ROOSEVELTNRA Lifetime Member/DU Member

#6 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:06 PM

I need to replace the upper tusks as well. I somehow lost a lower tusk in transit. So I asked CH were I could get a replacement and that is what they sent to me.

They sent you unpainted ones... IF you have a an airbrush you can get rid of the ultra white look real quick :good:
Royal Oaks TaxidermyAward Winning Taxidermist...When Quality Counts! DEER CAPES WANTED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users