• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 novaman64

novaman64

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  • Interests:motorcycles, shooting, hunting, muscle cars, snow skiing, wakeboarding, barefooting, camping, horses, livestock

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:14 PM

Looking for an OU to shoot clays with and sometime go out to the pheasant club with the father in law...Dont want to spend a fortune.. initially i was leaning towards the tristars, but now looking like im gonna get a remington/baikal spr310. anybody have any experience with these or the tristars? i held a spr310 at the store the other day and its comfortable... cdnn has the nickel plated ones in 12ga for $379....

#2 novaman64

novaman64

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  • Interests:motorcycles, shooting, hunting, muscle cars, snow skiing, wakeboarding, barefooting, camping, horses, livestock

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:50 AM

well i ordered up my SPR310... a buddy has a Tristar and i was playin with it this mornin, liked the feel if the SPR better. Ill post pics when i get it

#3 novaman64

novaman64

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:16 PM

Well I picked it up yesterday. Went down to the range today at lunch and got about 50 clays... Or shot at 50 clays is more of what I should say. Took me a few shots to get used to then picked it up, seems to work good and no complaints at all for the price. Now need to go try it on some pheasants....

#4 Skyshadow

Skyshadow

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:20 PM

Be sure to post your experiences in the field -- I've heard extremely mixed things about that gun.

#5 novaman64

novaman64

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 06:22 AM

Be sure to post your experiences in the field -- I've heard extremely mixed things about that gun.

Havent gone hunting with it yet, but have shot about 150 rdns of target load at trap through it with no problems....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users