2 replies to this topic

#1 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 01:19 PM

I just sold some powder burners on GunBroker.com and decided to turn some of those dollars into a new chrono. Just got shipping confirmation via e-mail. Lots of chrono based projects that I want to work on during the winter months, now I can get busy on them. It's one of these with the infrared set up so I can use it indoors without problems. http://www.cedhk.com/show.php/Object29 I've had a ProChrono, which is a fine chronograph, but it was real iffy indoors. I also like the fact that the CED has a USB port on it and I can store my data on my computer.I'm working on a personal blog that I hope to launch in a few months. It's going to have quite a bit of information about airguns, pellets, velocities, accuracy, accessories like HPA tanks, scopes rangefinders, bipods etc., and a lot of "airgun varmint hunting" stories in it. Hopefully folks that are relatively new to airgunning will find some useful and helpful information somewhere in the blog.
VarmintAir WebsiteAirgun Hunting the California Ground SquirrelVarmintAir's Airgun Hunting BlogDevoted to the sport of responsible varmint and small game hunting with Modern Adult Airguns

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,151 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 30 January 2009 - 07:33 PM

That's a great looking chrono. I still have two Chrony's one with lights for indoors. But that one looks much nicer except I wouldn't let Cranky use it because he shoots them. :harhar1[1]: Can't wait to read your blog when it gets going. We'll have to set up a link.

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#3 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 08:46 PM

That's a great looking chrono. I still have two Chrony's one with lights for indoors. But that one looks much nicer except I wouldn't let Cranky use it because he shoots them. :harhar1[1]: Can't wait to read your blog when it gets going. We'll have to set up a link.

One of the things I really like about the design of the CED chrono is the fact that the console stays back with me. The most I can do is shoot one of the sensors or the sky screens, and they aren't horribly expensive to replace.
VarmintAir WebsiteAirgun Hunting the California Ground SquirrelVarmintAir's Airgun Hunting BlogDevoted to the sport of responsible varmint and small game hunting with Modern Adult Airguns

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users