2 replies to this topic

#1 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 01:19 PM

I just sold some powder burners on GunBroker.com and decided to turn some of those dollars into a new chrono. Just got shipping confirmation via e-mail. Lots of chrono based projects that I want to work on during the winter months, now I can get busy on them. It's one of these with the infrared set up so I can use it indoors without problems. http://www.cedhk.com/show.php/Object29 I've had a ProChrono, which is a fine chronograph, but it was real iffy indoors. I also like the fact that the CED has a USB port on it and I can store my data on my computer.I'm working on a personal blog that I hope to launch in a few months. It's going to have quite a bit of information about airguns, pellets, velocities, accuracy, accessories like HPA tanks, scopes rangefinders, bipods etc., and a lot of "airgun varmint hunting" stories in it. Hopefully folks that are relatively new to airgunning will find some useful and helpful information somewhere in the blog.

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,683 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 30 January 2009 - 07:33 PM

That's a great looking chrono. I still have two Chrony's one with lights for indoors. But that one looks much nicer except I wouldn't let Cranky use it because he shoots them. :harhar1[1]: Can't wait to read your blog when it gets going. We'll have to set up a link.

#3 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 08:46 PM

That's a great looking chrono. I still have two Chrony's one with lights for indoors. But that one looks much nicer except I wouldn't let Cranky use it because he shoots them. :harhar1[1]: Can't wait to read your blog when it gets going. We'll have to set up a link.

One of the things I really like about the design of the CED chrono is the fact that the console stays back with me. The most I can do is shoot one of the sensors or the sky screens, and they aren't horribly expensive to replace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users