7 replies to this topic

#1 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 12:54 PM

This the very first I've heard of this. More nonsense out of Washington. Better stock up on CO2 before it goes the way of primers. :excl: :) http://www.foxnews.c...rming-campaign/
VarmintAir WebsiteAirgun Hunting the California Ground SquirrelVarmintAir's Airgun Hunting BlogDevoted to the sport of responsible varmint and small game hunting with Modern Adult Airguns

#2 crazyhorse

crazyhorse

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts
  • Interests:Bass fishing,Kayaking,Airgun hunting

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:03 PM

I'll just switch my CO2 Gun to HPA...when they outlawed R12,I went to Mexico and stocked up... got enough cans to refill for years...both of them...Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 04:48 AM

That is a sweet vet my fav color also

#4 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,155 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 30 January 2009 - 08:54 AM

Here is another link about the story of global warming.http://www.kusi.com/...r/38574742.htmlIt's ashamed Gore wouldn't listen but that's what I would expect from a career politician.

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#5 Andrey

Andrey

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:surfing, painting, small crafts, tennis, crowling, guns

Posted 30 January 2009 - 10:42 AM

It's ashamed Gore wouldn't listen but that's what I would expect from a career politician.

All cow poop about "global warming", "change", "gun control", "green gas" etc. just cover to fu... us, taxpayers, every way they want. And there is no difference anymore between dems and reps. But who is voting for these crooks?? Our "friends", coworkers, neighbors! Just look around and you will see this apes behind your shoulder. At least once in awile we have chance to tell in their face the truth, because you will never reach Capitol "leaders".

#6 tinhunter

tinhunter

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fishing, camping, riding my atv. most things that involve the outdoors.

Posted 30 January 2009 - 11:17 AM

If the government outlaws CO2 then we will all have to quit breathing or we will be criminals. Last time I checked we, and every air breathing animal on the planet, exhale CO2. If we ban CO2 what will the plants consume? Plants convert CO2 to O2; we would in essence be starving the plants and they wouldn't be producing anymore oxygen for us to breath. I guess the government will have to issue everyone scuba gear so that we can breathe clean oxygen and filter out our breath. Maybe that's part of the stimulus plan; boost the economy by forcing people to buy scuba gear and oxygen tanks. Our government could also sanction, and maybe impose a tax, on those countries that have active volcanoes in them as well, since they expel CO2 every time they erupt. What a bunch of looney tunes we have in our government.

#7 Remi700

Remi700

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, Camping, Shooting, and Hunting.

Posted 30 January 2009 - 12:29 PM

They need to see how gases are made that Co2 is pulled right out of the air that we brethe and botteled up. What a buch of bull sh*%
Joe

#8 crazyhorse

crazyhorse

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts
  • Interests:Bass fishing,Kayaking,Airgun hunting

Posted 30 January 2009 - 05:42 PM

Over 12 million illegals exhausting methane gas,and we got to put up this dog poop....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users