Photo

Places to shop for ammo on the way to Reno.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pav

pav

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 02:32 PM

Does anyone know good places to shop for ammo or other hunting fun stuff in Reno, NV or on the way to Reno? I am planning to go there next week. Iíll be driving from San Francisco.Any help is appreciated. By the way, I am new to this forum. This is the great place.Thanks,Pavel :signs1180lq:

#2 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,793 posts
  • Interests:ďWitnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.Ē

Posted 27 January 2009 - 03:44 PM

Go to Sportsman's Warehouse in Rocklin. Take the Highway 65 exit and go North. The address of the store is 6640 Lonetree Blvd, Rocklin.
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

#3 FresnoHunter

FresnoHunter

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 04:42 PM

I was in Cabelas in" Boomtown" a few miles outside of Reno. Good selection of ammo and the prices are better than most places. Check it out

#4 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 27 January 2009 - 05:17 PM

I agree Rocklin and then Cabelas :) Cant go wrong at either store.. Also if your going up 99 hit Logans resteraunt Take the Bond rd exit.. YUMMY....
Royal Oaks TaxidermyAward Winning Taxidermist...When Quality Counts! DEER CAPES WANTED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users