1 reply to this topic

#1 lif2fsh

lif2fsh

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:12 PM

Well went Chucker hunting for the weekend and was able to sneak a few stands in. The caller worked just like it is supposed to. I do have a question for you guys now that i have complicated things. My question is how many of you use just one sound per stand or how many change sounds and to what and how long each sound is per 15 min stand?thanks.mike.Posted Image

#2 BADCOYOTE

BADCOYOTE

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 07:50 PM

I will use severly diffrent sounds in one stand, usally only one distress sound. I will use diffrent coyote vocals, I will kind of play out a scenario in my head, Like use a lonsome howl on your fury and wait about 5 to 6 minutes sometimes you will get a reponse right away more the time not, then i will go to some type of distress jack, or cottontail, Now u got coyotes in the area thinking theres a coyote in my area and now he is eating my food, I will play the distress off and on for about 15 to 20 min and then go back to some more coyote vocals. I have had really good success with this method.Ps You got to think like a coyote to kill a coyote. Good luck lif2fish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users