3 replies to this topic

#1 Get1969

Get1969

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 07:44 AM

Hey Whats up everybody? Need some help in finding better Breach Seal for my Whisper 177, and Walther Falcon 22 cal. Where can u find maybe after market Seals that will work better then stock, or can u go down to local Hardware store and get something?? Thanks GT
GT

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,151 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 14 January 2009 - 09:57 AM

Have you tried calling Tim McMurray at Mac-1? I think he repairs most types of airguns and has lots of parts.

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#3 Get1969

Get1969

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:01 AM

Have you tried calling Tim McMurray at Mac-1? I think he repairs most types of airguns and has lots of parts.

I will check it out, thanks for replying to my post i will let u know what i find out..GT
GT

#4 A17Shooter

A17Shooter

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,779 posts
  • Interests:Varmint Hunting, Rifles, Hunting Pistols, Long Range, Computers, Cameras

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:08 PM

When searching for o-rings for the fill probe on my Sumatra I found them for about $4 each plus shipping at one of the air gun sites. Then I tried MSC. Their web site is difficult to use for finding o-rings but, their sales staff is great. You'll need the I.D. , O.D. and thickness of the original o-ring. I got a 100 o-rings for $2.00. If they don't have it they know where to find it. Shipping was overnight for about the same as other places charge for UPS ground. Get the phone number off the web site and give them a try.MSC Industrial

Guns only have three enemies, Politicians, Ignorant Liberals and Rust.

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users