• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 joel1316

joel1316

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Gold Prospecting, Camping, Fishing, Run and Gun (IPSC) Shooting and Airsoft (one of the few old guys at the field)

Posted 10 April 2006 - 08:03 AM

I've always kept my gear in seperate (soft)cases and I'd always have a lot of stuff to carry to the car when packing up gear. So, when I found a pretty good deal on a Seahorse case (similar spec's as a Pelican), I bought it.... Here it is:Posted ImageThen here it is loaded up:Posted ImageTook quite a while to cut up the "pick and pluck" foam and even sliced my finger :angry: Top Left Corner going right:Canon A95 Digital CameraBushnell Legend RangefinderWind Direction/Speed Meter (Inexpensive $5.00 from Radio Shack)Middle:Garmin 60CS GPSBottow Row from Left going right:Surefire E2E FlashlightSurefire E11 FlashlightBurris Landmark BinocularMotorola FRS Radio with Weather BandCass Creek Electronic Hand Held Predator CallerCass Creek Wired Speak AmplifierI bought the E-caller as a way to learn how some mouth calls should sound, then I found the speaker cheap and decided to add it to my gear case..... I'm hoping to place mouth calls in the little area to the right once I get them.

#2 Cranky Farmer

Cranky Farmer

smallblockfuelie

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 08:18 AM

Very high speed!

#3 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,588 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 10 April 2006 - 08:27 AM

Man Joel, you're to organized for me! :) They make paper bags and in an emergency I can put it over my head for camo. :angry:

#4 bzzrd feedr

bzzrd feedr

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Shooting, Fishing, Snow Skiing and RV'ing.

Posted 10 April 2006 - 09:29 AM

Joel I should have taken a pic of the back of my truck and the back seat the last time Shooterjohn and I came back from Cedarville. You are way too organized for us, where's the ammo?

#5 joel1316

joel1316

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Gold Prospecting, Camping, Fishing, Run and Gun (IPSC) Shooting and Airsoft (one of the few old guys at the field)

Posted 10 April 2006 - 09:45 AM

I think I can imagine the mess :angry: Which is why I put this case together. I'm really bad with packing and after the last trip I went on; the camera was at he bottom being smashed with all my gear. My son was using the GPS case as a foot rest and almost left the rangefinder when I was done shooting one day. This way, everything stays together with no worries about gear being crushed or wet and with one glance know that everything is packed away :)Why do I have all that stuff?My have friends have dubbed me the "Gear Whore".

#6 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,588 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 10 April 2006 - 09:57 AM

Well then I'd hate to think what people call me. And I don't want to know either! :angry: I'm older and have had more time to collect stuff. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users