11 replies to this topic

#1 Valley Hunter

Valley Hunter

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 12:52 PM

Recieved my first call from Braz yesterday and what a beauty and just like everyone else has talked about the customer service is THE BEST, placed the order and the same day it was turned and packaged!!!! This one is the grey diamond wood double reed cottontail and it is great, fits in hand perfectly and the wood is just awesome to look at....Gonna order another one today but a howler this time..... Thanks LynnAttached File  1.jpg   16.48KB   9 downloads

#2 Frank

Frank

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,759 posts
  • Interests:Coyote Hunting #1, Valley Quail 2nd. Former (Idaho) mule deer hunter

Posted 01 January 2009 - 01:55 PM

Lynn, that is exactly the call I would want if ordering one from Braz. Double Reed Cottontail. I bet it sounds (besides looking) awesome too. Probably the only reason I haven't is because I'm so stinkin lazy and have a life time supply of calls already. Not that, that has anything to do with it of course. lolAnd your reason for not hunting with it yet IS ? I mean you've had it for a full day now. Just kidding of course. Well, sorta. LOLAnyway, you did good and will serve you very well indeed. :smiley-sorry: Frank

#3 Jeff

Jeff

SacramentoSkullWorks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:52 PM

Good looking call, Valley. And Lynn, that makes me want one just like it!!!!

#4 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,814 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 01 January 2009 - 03:44 PM

Well hang on Jeff, I'm gonna have some at the CCW class on the 11th, so you can just be sure to have some extra money basides those donuts. :smiley-sorry:

#5 .22guy

.22guy

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 03:51 PM

Sweet looking call!

#6 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,360 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 04:01 PM

What does it sound like can you make a mp3 sound file so we can hear it just a suggestion.call looks nice.

#7 300wsm

300wsm

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:26 PM

Braz does some great work and you can't beat the sound of his double reed, it's almost not fair, I got mine a few months ago and now only use his howler and double reed, I haven't picked another call.,,300wsm

#8 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,841 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:32 PM

Great looking call. :harhar1[1]:

#9 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,360 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 08:26 PM

Braz does some great work and you can't beat the sound of his double reed, it's almost not fair, I got mine a few months ago and now only use his howler and double reed, I haven't picked another call.,,300wsm

I know he turns nice pieces I just wanted to hear what they sound like.There are a few call makers on Pm that have sound files that you can hear their product, I think If braz did that it would be even better for his business.

#10 Valley Hunter

Valley Hunter

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 11:05 PM

the sound is premo, I will see about making a sound bite..........................

#11 FresnoHunter

FresnoHunter

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 07:47 PM

Everytime I look at the call I bought from Braz I am impressed, thing of beauty and a great sounding distress call.

#12 fakawee

fakawee

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
  • Interests:4Wheeling, Hunting, Target Shooting, Fishing, Camping, Kayaking and Glassing the countryside.

Posted 05 January 2009 - 07:46 PM

You guys should have Braz make a whole set for you like he did with me. My set has the lanyard, howler, double reed, single reed cottontail, and a coaxer (squeker). Beautiful set that used this weekend but no yotes around to call but I found a new area that I will be trying them in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users