2 replies to this topic

#1 zippy1970

zippy1970

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:10 PM

Hello all , I have an 11/87 special purpace with a 21" vr bbl that is chokeable . takes 2 3/4 & 3 " shells . I have not used it much , might be getting rid of it . can't remember what I paid but what might I get for it ?????? Thanx , Andy

#2 wannakillacoyote

wannakillacoyote

"You can call me WKC"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts
  • Interests:Hunting....Predators, Varmints and Upland Game but would like to try larger game.
    Computers....It's what i do for a living and sometimes for fun.
    Movies
    Spending time with the Family

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:33 PM

I'll start the bidding at $100. :1106: :signtripledogdare2wf:
Posted ImageA well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

#3 rabiddog

rabiddog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 10:11 PM

i bought a special purpose from aa local pawn shop used it has a 28' bbl shoots up to 3 1/2 mag all camo for around 500. but it should come down to age and condition, and then weather its camo or comes with chokes.i have seen em go for more and also less than 500. condition and reliability is first for me.Posted Imagethis is my shotgun purchased in excelent condition but i would go to a pawn shop have it appraised and then put it for sale around 200.00 more cause them pawn shops hose ya anyway.
HISTORY, IN GENERAL,ONLY INFORMS US OF WHAT BAD GOVERNMENT IS. THOMAS JEFFERSONANYONE WHO TRADES LIBERTY FOR SECURITY DESERVES NEITHER LIBERTY OR SECURITY. BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users