3 replies to this topic

#1 meuitch

meuitch

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:23 PM

I know that the Gametraks calling system is relatively new to the market, the wife got me one for Christmas and I took it to the field on Sat. and it is a thing of beauty. Killed a dog within 12:07 of setting up my stand. The reason for my post is that if anyone here is interested in Gametraks and has any questions please let me know. I am still new with it but if you want me to try something with it just ask...

#2 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,808 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 22 December 2008 - 11:52 PM

Any pics.

#3 NVWalt

NVWalt

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fly fishing, kitebugging, photography, astronomy, hot springing, looking at as many beautiful women as possible.

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:36 AM

I gather that it is another e-caller. So what's it cost? What programs are on it? How big is it? How far away does the remote on it work? Just curious. I don't need or want an e-caller but there are a lot of guys that would like another e-caller to add to their bag of calling goodies...Walt

#4 Bozsik

Bozsik

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts
  • Interests:Having fun with my Wife and Kids, Hunting, Camping, Wildlife Photography, Woodworking, and Illustration.

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:16 AM

$600.00 Walt. How many should I put you in for? :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow: They will make you a better coyote hunter. As a matter of fact, if you give me $500.00 I will go with you and even carry your rifle. :good: db

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users