1 reply to this topic

#1 FresnoHunter

FresnoHunter

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 04:38 PM

Anyone going to this?Here is some cut/paste info from Cabelas Reno website.Becoming a Consistently Successful Predator Caller with Byron SmithByron South is now one of the most recognized and respected figures in the world of predator hunting. His experience has spanned over three decades and in over 20 states and Canada. Byron's popularity has increased dramatically since he began producing the "Coming to the Call" series of videos. These videos include some of the most incredible footage of coyotes and bobcats ever captured on film. While extremely entertaining these videos are also very instructional by demonstrating the techniques that make him so successful at calling animals. Don't miss this chance to attend one of his seminars you will not be disappointed.12:00-2:00 p.m.Location: Mule Deer Conference room.This will be held on Dec 13 and 14.

#2 308fan

308fan

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, bbq.

Posted 25 December 2008 - 09:09 AM

Did anyone go to this? If so.... How was it?308fan
You can carry a concealed weapon in 28 states with the Utah non-resident firearms permit. Ask me how. I teach the class.NRA Certified Basic Pistol InstructorNRA Certified Range Safety OfficerUtah Certified Concealed Firearms InstructorEmail me at..... vande250@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users