• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Beretta

Beretta

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing and camping. <br />NRA lifetime member, Ducks<br />Unlimited member and 8 year <br />member of the River Ranch Hunt Club.

Posted 06 December 2008 - 05:24 PM

Bought these Pilot driving lights at AutoZone for $19.99. Found out that the clarity and distance of lighting was as good or even better than the ones a buddy bought for $99.99. The framing aroundthe lights seemed a little cheap looking, however, a littlecamo duct tape took care of that. Attached File  DSC00992.JPG   147.92KB   81 downloads
"The genuine sportsman is, by all odds, the mostimportant factor in keeping the larger and more valuable creatures from total extinction." THEODORE ROOSEVELTNRA Lifetime Member/DU Member

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,305 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 06 December 2008 - 07:03 PM

I bought some very similar to those to go on my little kabota tractor. In case I want to work at night. :signs165xk:

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#3 wolfman

wolfman

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Coyote and rabbit hunting
    Pheasant and duck hunting
    skeet / trap shooting
    plinking

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:39 AM

COOL ! :smiley-funny-post-sign:

#4 Beretta

Beretta

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing and camping. <br />NRA lifetime member, Ducks<br />Unlimited member and 8 year <br />member of the River Ranch Hunt Club.

Posted 09 December 2008 - 05:44 PM

I bought some very similar to those to go on my little kabota tractor. In case I want to work at night. :signlol2iu:

Construction is a little slow down here... I could come to your place and help you with some night work :flag: Brian
"The genuine sportsman is, by all odds, the mostimportant factor in keeping the larger and more valuable creatures from total extinction." THEODORE ROOSEVELTNRA Lifetime Member/DU Member

#5 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,790 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:25 PM

Beretta, you just want to go to John's and get in on some of that Skunk Killing. :flag:
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

#6 Truckeedan

Truckeedan

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • Interests:Hunting and fishing whenever my wife will let me!

Posted 18 December 2008 - 04:50 PM

Those lights are cool. Here's a photo of my Rhino. Where do you think I should mount them?Attached File  Rhino.jpg   25.75KB   78 downloads
Mountain coyotes have more fur.

#7 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,305 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 18 December 2008 - 05:24 PM

BIG horn on that ride! I bet everyone gets out of your way. :signlol2iu:

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#8 PredatorMaster

PredatorMaster

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 05:32 PM

http://shop.oreillya...egoryCode=3157DSaw these at Kragen for $99 ea. These are a steal at that price.

Attached Files

#9 Jeff

Jeff

SacramentoSkullWorks

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 07:53 PM

How do you like your Rhino, Beretta? I've owned a Suzuki dual sport, but never a Yamaha product. If I could afford one, I'd get one, but I'm looking at the Grizzly 550. I'm hoping in January, assuming I get my raise and our state pay doesn't get cut 5%.
Sacramento Skull Works ...on Facebook!
Using Dermestid beetles to produce museum quality skulls for your trophy collection.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

#10 Beretta

Beretta

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 06:58 PM

Hey Jeff, just got mine 3 months ago. Look at all the different models and happento get a good deal on this one used. Only had 140 hours on it and it is an 06' 660.The suspension seems to be smoother on the Rhino than the other models... whichworks well for an old guy like me. I was looking at the Grizzly 550 but with all the gunsand gear I hall I needed something with more carrying capacity.Might want to look in the ads as many people are selling off their toys cheap. Brian

#11 Jeff

Jeff

SacramentoSkullWorks

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 11:31 PM

Yea, with things the way they are, used seems to be the way to go...but, I have this thing with getting things new and therefore knowing where they've been. Damn Schwarzenegger says I may have a 10% cut coming so I'll probably have to hold off, I'm pretty bummed, but such is the life of a stateworker I guess. Thanks for the info.
Sacramento Skull Works ...on Facebook!
Using Dermestid beetles to produce museum quality skulls for your trophy collection.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

#12 Beretta

Beretta

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 08:43 AM

Those lights are cool. Here's a photo of my Rhino. Where do you think I should mount them?Attached File  Rhino.jpg   25.75KB   78 downloads

Is that going to be in my Christmas Stocking Truckeedan?????????You are just too good to me........ Beretta,

#13 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,790 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 20 December 2008 - 08:47 AM

That thing looks like it's wearing bikini briefs. :smiley_green_with_envy:
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users