4 replies to this topic

#1 FresnoHunter

FresnoHunter

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 06:05 PM

While checking out Cabelas website I noticed they have a $20 cabelas bucks program going on till Dec 8 so I took advantageof this. The wife and I went to Reno this morning after I got off work and I bought some Fiocchi ammo for my recently acquired Mini 14. 50 rd box was going for $18.49 so I stocked up on this stuff, will be my seed material for future handloads in this caliber. While entering the store we were approached by one of the salesman about applying for a Cabelas Club card (credit card) and it has rewards based upon your purchase or purchases when you apply. It is definitely a great deal, we will be back to apply for the card after our Home purchase is complete. Just wanted to pass this info to you guys if you havent heard about the deal from Cabelas. As a side note I have to say the customer service at the Reno Cabelas is Grade A. Friendly people eager to help you find what you are looking for.

#2 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 05 December 2008 - 06:07 PM

I love that store LOL... I like my Cabelas card... You get points for using it, and at the end of the year I use my points for Christmas shopping :)

#3 FresnoHunter

FresnoHunter

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 06:22 PM

Yea for the initially applying of the card you will get a big discount based upon your purchase amount. Say for instance you purchase $ 300 bucks worth of stuff you get something like a $75 dollar credit back to your card. They have the rewards scale etc on the card the salesman gave us, we will be heading back there within 2 weeks for the card and the essentially free money!

#4 Stan

Stan

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 12:11 AM

They also have a rewards card that is not a credit card that one we useWife says triple points till Dec 3 on any purchase!

#5 308fan

308fan

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, bbq.

Posted 21 December 2008 - 06:17 PM

Did you go see the Scheels store in Sparks? I think it's better than Cabelas. It just opened a few months ago. My kids liked riding the full size ferris wheel in the middle of the store. The wife liked the fudge at the resturant there. Real nice store.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users