35 replies to this topic

#31 du9207

du9207

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 07:51 PM

[quote name='fakawee' date='Dec 8 2008, 05:31 PM' post='115717'] The 5 guys were approached by the ATF guys who suspected them of violating a CA weapons regulation. They were held for the Sheriff's who said the other 4 guys were not in violation and they got their rifles back with no citations. Only the IDIOT with the 30 round magazine is getting the shaft. when you said they were held, you mean the ATF agent took the rifles from them until the sheriff inspected the rifles and determined they were good because they were using the BB????

#32 du9207

du9207

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 08:18 PM

hey guys i just read over at calguns about this topic and people were getting crazy, man can't believe it. 53 replies in 5 hours.some people there seem really angry, they need a chill pill

#33 fakawee

fakawee

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
  • Interests:4Wheeling, Hunting, Target Shooting, Fishing, Camping, Kayaking and Glassing the countryside.

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:23 AM

I don't want to me no stinkin' celebrity or master or whatever. I just want to shoot my firearms. How about we all just drop this subject and move on to something else. I'm taking enough heat for that post! Next time I see something like that at any range, I'm just going to pack up and leave and keep it to myself. Get too many of those and it will be like "crying wolf"!

#34 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,681 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:53 AM

We're just kidding you about being a celebrity. More like that old show "Queen for a Day." :smiley-funny-post-sign:

#35 wannakillacoyote

wannakillacoyote

"You can call me WKC"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts
  • Interests:Hunting....Predators, Varmints and Upland Game but would like to try larger game.
    Computers....It's what i do for a living and sometimes for fun.
    Movies
    Spending time with the Family

Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:11 AM

Don't worry about it Fakawee. You made a mistake and you fixed it. No harm no foul. I just read the thread over at Calguns and they did get a little crazy. :D One post I did like in there though was about the fact that ATF inspected folks with BB and said they were OK. We have been trying to get the ATF to say that and they won't. This is the next best thing.PS, can I have your autograph? :) :) :smiley-funny-post-sign: J/KSo back to Elvis, did you ever check out your BB?

#36 du9207

du9207

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:12 AM

I don't want to me no stinkin' celebrity or master or whatever. I just want to shoot my firearms. How about we all just drop this subject and move on to something else. I'm taking enough heat for that post! Next time I see something like that at any range, I'm just going to pack up and leave and keep it to myself. Get too many of those and it will be like "crying wolf"!

cool ill drop it. no more replies on this thread after this one

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users