9 replies to this topic

#1 .22guy

.22guy

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 11:28 PM

Hopefully, I am not opening too big a can of worms here, but I am looking for opinions and input on the FoxPro FX3. This one:http://www.midwayusa...leitemid=235117I like the feature where you can download sounds from other sources. Seems like a good value overall (I can get it for 350 OTD). How difficult would it be to get rechargeable batteries that would work with this, as well as a car cigarette lighter charger? Thanks in advance for your help!

#2 dabob

dabob

Bob Morris Foxpro Field Staff

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts
  • Interests:Shooting Sporting Clays, Trap and Skeet, Hunting and Fishing

Posted 30 November 2008 - 06:59 AM

The Foxpro FX3's are great callers. Check out Allpredatorcalls.com if you order from them you can get the FX3 with the sounds that you want.

#3 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,664 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 30 November 2008 - 07:10 AM

+1 for http://www.allpredatorcalls.com/

#4 aquaelvis

aquaelvis

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 08:27 AM

Russ, they are good callers. I have one. I got mine for under $300 on ebay. (was watching for them and found a deal) I like the remote, the range is good, sound is good, etc. You can download the program to change the sounds from their website, it is very easy to add/remove and to move them around on the caller. We need to get together and you can try mine out.

#5 BADCOYOTE

BADCOYOTE

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 09:48 AM

The foxpro fx3 is great called lots of coyotes with mine. Foxpro makes the best E callers on the market I would also check out the new fury foxpro. That one looks pretty good for the money.

#6 fakawee

fakawee

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
  • Interests:4Wheeling, Hunting, Target Shooting, Fishing, Camping, Kayaking and Glassing the countryside.

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:07 PM

+1 for Ebay! Saw one there for $285 the other day!

#7 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 01 December 2008 - 06:41 PM

I love mine... It has great sounds, very realistic, the remote has good range, battery life is pretty good, ability to change the sounds, connect a jack in the box decoy etc..

#8 .22guy

.22guy

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 11:02 PM

Thanks to everyone for their input. I ordered it and it should be here by the weekend. Now I am scrambling like mad trying to come up with the money to pay the dealer. Oh, this is truly a sickness isn't it.....

#9 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 01 December 2008 - 11:05 PM

Yep it sure is.. But lucky for us they havent figured out a cure yet :) It is a known fact that buying more gear helps relieve some of the pain, and also shooting critters calms the nerves and helps the breathing issues :)

#10 Jason

Jason

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,183 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, camping, scuba diving, American Revolution living history, fishing, ham radio.

Posted 02 December 2008 - 08:41 AM

I've had mine for a couple years and love it. I got some rechargeable Nicad batteries from Walmart and use those. I get plenty of run time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users