Good 7mm Rem Mag ammo?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 newbie

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Outdoors, Shooting (Im best with a handgun), Hunting, Dirt Bikes, Photography, and many many more...

Posted 23 November 2008 - 12:35 AM

I have recently aquired a rifle in 7mm rem mag. Im wanting to eventually shoot some long distance. Do you guys/gals know of any good brands of any match type ammo that is pretty consistent? Im looking for something specific like xxxx's brand 178 grain blah blah blah works great for me. I'd greatly appreciate it. Im just trying to get all I can out of my rifle and I need to sight it in w/ some good ammo.Anyone have any luck shooting out to around 1000 yards with rifles in this caliber? Please do share.. :rolleyes: Thanks!
There are three types of people: Sheep, Sheepdogs and Wolves.There are two types of hunting: One requires a hunting license the other requires a badge.

#2 Moe

Moe

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 05:59 AM

It's not likely that you're going to be lucky enough to find factory ammo to shoot 1000 yard match. Factory ammo is generally made for hunting. Sierra makes a 168 grain match bullet that did and may still have the record 1000 yard group for this caliber. http://www.sierrabul...amp;caliberID=8
George Soros says we have the best Congress and Administration money can buy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users