8 replies to this topic

#1 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 04:55 PM

Posted ImageIt's another five shot group out of my .22 cal Discovery at 30 yards. You know why I posted it? Because this thing blows me away for a $250 PCP and I want to spread the word. I got it from Mac1, and it includes his basic tune. I have one in .177 that shoots just as well. I never go hunting with just one gun in the vehicle. I learned a long time ago that Murphy is forever lurking in the shadows, just waiting to screw up your day. My backup gun is the Discovery, and I don't feel in the least bit handicapped when hunting with it. This thing absolutely loves the 16 grain JSB Exact pellets.
VarmintAir WebsiteAirgun Hunting the California Ground SquirrelVarmintAir's Airgun Hunting BlogDevoted to the sport of responsible varmint and small game hunting with Modern Adult Airguns

#2 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,787 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 19 November 2008 - 06:59 PM

Dang you guys. I don't need to spend money on an airrifle. But I am getting the urge. That Discovery just seems to be the thing to have at my cabin. You guys are making it rough on me.
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

#3 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 09:50 AM

The absolute perfect cabin gun. No recoil, don't have worry about leaving it cocked like with a springer, and most importantly, it's a lot of fun to shoot and easy to shoot well. Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus. :1106:
VarmintAir WebsiteAirgun Hunting the California Ground SquirrelVarmintAir's Airgun Hunting BlogDevoted to the sport of responsible varmint and small game hunting with Modern Adult Airguns

#4 A17Shooter

A17Shooter

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,784 posts
  • Interests:Varmint Hunting, Rifles, Hunting Pistols, Long Range, Computers, Cameras

Posted 20 November 2008 - 10:47 AM

Nice group, varmintair. Braz, Just whittle out a whole bunch of calls. Then, declare an overstock situation and ask Uncle Sam for a Bailout. Just don't use yer private jet when you go back to talk to the Senate. After you get yer Discovery, you can write it off as R&D. :1106:

Guns only have three enemies, Politicians, Ignorant Liberals and Rust.

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

#5 mackeralboy

mackeralboy

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts
  • Interests:Hunting anything above or below the water. Kayaking, Backpacking, Scuba, Surfing, anything outdoors.

Posted 20 November 2008 - 12:10 PM

Dang you guys. I don't need to spend money on an airrifle. But I am getting the urge. That Discovery just seems to be the thing to have at my cabin. You guys are making it rough on me.

Braz,If you do break down and get a Discovery buy it through Tim over at Mac1. He tunes and tweeks every Disco he sells as part of his basic retail price.

#6 BullsEye

BullsEye

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 01:15 PM

I would love to get the DISCO so many things an the toy list. :1106:

#7 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,787 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 20 November 2008 - 05:12 PM

That is exactly my problem.
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

#8 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,204 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 20 November 2008 - 06:34 PM

Priorities!Things for hunting ---- GOOD!Things not for hunting ---- BAD!

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#9 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 07:37 PM

Nice group, varmintair. Braz, Just whittle out a whole bunch of calls. Then, declare an overstock situation and ask Uncle Sam for a Bailout. Just don't use yer private jet when you go back to talk to the Senate. After you get yer Discovery, you can write it off as R&D. :nice_need_pics:

There only living the american dream look what greed has done to our beutiful country what those CEO'S did embarrased me as an american who's 25 yr's invested in my union LU 1486 drywall finishers on LI no regrets both my MAC1 .22 disco's are great shooters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users