• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 wannakillacoyote

wannakillacoyote

"You can call me WKC"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts
  • Interests:Hunting....Predators, Varmints and Upland Game but would like to try larger game.
    Computers....It's what i do for a living and sometimes for fun.
    Movies
    Spending time with the Family

Posted 19 November 2008 - 11:22 AM

Just saw this in a picture somewhere and looked it up. I'll have to swing by Wal-Mart and pick some up. :signs1180lq:http://www.ammoday.com/
Posted ImageA well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

#2 D-Man

D-Man

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,482 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 12:39 PM

I just reloaded some more .270 and ordered some more components. Does that count?Darren
Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; - Psalms 144:1
Fellow Team Savage member and Team Ruger! Semper Fidelis!
NRA Certified Instructor / Multi-state CCW Instructor

#3 angryhunter

angryhunter

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Target shooting, hunting, combat shooting(instructor), flyfishing, backpacking, mountaineering/rockclimbing, photography...

Posted 19 November 2008 - 12:53 PM

Cool! I knew my birthday was an important day!

#4 wannakillacoyote

wannakillacoyote

"You can call me WKC"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts
  • Interests:Hunting....Predators, Varmints and Upland Game but would like to try larger game.
    Movies

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:17 PM

Happy Birthday Angry!And D-man, NO, you must go down to your local Wal-mart and buy all you can. :signs1180lq:
Posted ImageA well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

#5 angryhunter

angryhunter

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Target shooting, hunting, combat shooting(instructor), flyfishing, backpacking, mountaineering/rockclimbing, photography...

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:34 PM

I CAN'T buy any more. I have no room for it. I could probably SELL a small portion of my 25k rounds.

#6 wannakillacoyote

wannakillacoyote

"You can call me WKC"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts
    Movies

Posted 19 November 2008 - 02:36 PM

Easy fix, send some to me. :signs1180lq:

#7 grunt

grunt

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 04:22 PM

25k rounds???? I have between 6-7k rounds and I thought that was alot, Good for you! :signs1180lq:
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke

#8 Crosis

Crosis

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 05:07 PM

I didn't buy any but reading the site all ammo this week counts I plan on picking up some rounds tomorrow and a Charles Daly 12g ($250 out the door at Big 5, not bad for a home defense / turkey shooter) tomorrow...

#9 homemade

homemade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 09:10 PM

25k hhmm I might be able to reach that amount if I had enough time to count it all.

#10 angryhunter

angryhunter

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:38 PM

I have kept a running inventory for years, that way I don't have to count it.I have to admit though, only 19k is centerfire, the rest is various types of 22LR.

#11 wannakillacoyote

wannakillacoyote

"You can call me WKC"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts
    Movies

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:44 PM

Well, you've got me beat on the Centerfire. I probably only have a few thousand. Rimfire though, I've got ya. Over 10K. :hellohello9il: Too bad I'm smack dab in the middle of NO-Lead land. Oh well, it makes for good SHTF ammo. I'd be able to hunt with it for years. :1106:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users