4 replies to this topic

#1 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 08:51 AM

There has been talk of these pellets for about a year now, and they are now in stock at Top Gun Air Guns. Maybe other places too, but I know these guys have them. I just spoke with Bori and ordered a sleeve to try.They come five tins to a sleeve and thats 2500 pellets. I've been hoping for a heavier pellet that would split the difference between the 16 grain JSB's and the 21 grain Beeman Kodiak's. The feedback from the guys that got sample quantities to try has been very, very, good. They are $15 per tin of 500 plus shipping. You can find them here: http://topgun-airguns.com/We got our first snowfall last night. About 4 inches is all, but I've got to shovel the snow off the front porch. The sun is out now and it looks like a Christmas card out there. :roflmao3[1]: Here's a couple pics from our neighborhood. Posted ImagePosted Image
VarmintAir WebsiteAirgun Hunting the California Ground SquirrelVarmintAir's Airgun Hunting BlogDevoted to the sport of responsible varmint and small game hunting with Modern Adult Airguns

#2 RonB

RonB

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 10:14 AM

I hate that White Stuff!!!Thank you Cliff, 4 inches of snow in the beginning of Nov. is just what I need to keep me from reviewing all your pics daily and dreaming of moving. LOLIt was 32 deg here this morning, and I did not see one squirrel outside in an area that is usually crawling with them..(city squirrel) .Still beautiful pictures though.Ron

#3 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 10:40 AM

That is as good as it gets in the first one , Cliff how far a drive to wind and sea beach is your place it's been 10 yr's since i have surfed big rock and NY is getting tired . After 25 yr's as a union drywall finisher and painter and very inconsistant work on LI i'am thinking about a change being indoors to earn is rough it's cold and dark nov-march with veiws like that out there who cares what i do for a living . surfing mt bikeing and snoboarding all of those 25 yr's also looks solid in AZPosted ImagePosted Imagehere's a few of The Knot in action surf shot was last week here in NY and bike shot was 2 yr's ago in NJ i was 44

#4 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 01:53 PM

I hate that White Stuff!!!Thank you Cliff, 4 inches of snow in the beginning of Nov. is just what I need to keep me from reviewing all your pics daily and dreaming of moving. LOLIt was 32 deg here this morning, and I did not see one squirrel outside in an area that is usually crawling with them..(city squirrel) .Still beautiful pictures though.Ron

It's mostly all gone by noon. I love it. It snows, the sun comes out and melts it off the streets and sidewalks, and the rest of the countryside looks like a painting. Good stuff. :smiley_turkey_pop_up_log:
VarmintAir WebsiteAirgun Hunting the California Ground SquirrelVarmintAir's Airgun Hunting BlogDevoted to the sport of responsible varmint and small game hunting with Modern Adult Airguns

#5 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 01:56 PM

That is as good as it gets in the first one , Cliff how far a drive to wind and sea beach is your place it's been 10 yr's since i have surfed big rock and NY is getting tired . After 25 yr's as a union drywall finisher and painter and very inconsistant work on LI i'am thinking about a change being indoors to earn is rough it's cold and dark nov-march with veiws like that out there who cares what i do for a living . surfing mt bikeing and snoboarding all of those 25 yr's also looks solid in AZPosted ImagePosted Imagehere's a few of The Knot in action surf shot was last week here in NY and bike shot was 2 yr's ago in NJ i was 44

You are a good 9+ hours from surfing, but literally only minutes from mountain biking or snowboarding. Both of those sports are very big here. :smiley_turkey_pop_up_log:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users