9 replies to this topic

#1 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 08:06 PM

If any of you guys are ever in the Phoenix area, take time to stop by Airguns of Arizona. The store itself isn't real big, but every square inch of the place is packed with really neat airgun stuff. They probably have $60/75K worth of various airguns on display. Lots of scopes, rings, pellets, pumps, books, and now, my video too.They are going to be selling my video, "Airgun Hunting the California Ground Squirrel" in their retail store as well as online, so I took the opportunity to drive down with their opening order and also put some guns on consignment. What a cool store and the guys there are just super people.It would be easy to spend a couple hours just fondling all the nice guns. I managed to get away with buying some pellets, but nothing else. However, I am, now on the list to get one of the first FX Royale side levers when they come in sometime next year.I'm hoping that they come in time for me to hunt ground squirrels with it next spring. Maybe even take it to Wyoming on a prairie dog hunt too.Anyway, if you get a chance to go by, it's well worth the time.

#2 RonB

RonB

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 09:48 AM

Cliff,I need to start avoiding reading your threads....you live near all the Good stuff!! :signtripledogdare2wf:

#3 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,687 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 06 November 2008 - 09:51 AM

That's what I was thinking Ron! And here I thought he moved to Arizona for the weather. :signtripledogdare2wf:

#4 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 09:59 AM

Cliff,I need to start avoiding reading your threads....you live near all the Good stuff!! :)

Ron! DO NOT! I REPEAT! DO NOT READ THE THREAD ABOUT THE NEW FX ROYALE AIR GUNS COMING IN 2009. Oh heck, go ahead and read it. Then you'll have time to save up for one. :signtripledogdare2wf:

#5 Baja_Traveler

Baja_Traveler

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:04 AM

Oh man! Here I thought I was going to save up the cash and make the 6 hour drive out there for a Monsoon. Now you are telling me there is a whole new rifle I have to research and decide on? Geez.Just ordered your video off your website yesterday - I'm really looking forward to it!

#6 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:08 AM

That's what I was thinking Ron! And here I thought he moved to Arizona for the weather. :)

What? I'm just trying to share info and inform. And not only that, but we addicts got to be sticking together. :lol: The Discovery is the equivalent of Mary Jane in the drug world. The Dealer says,"c'mon try one, it ain't gonna hurt ya none". Knowing full well it's going to inevitably lead to the hard stuff like FX Whispers, AA 410 ERBSL's, Monsoon's etc., and not only that I can quit anytime I want. NO REALLY! :) :signtripledogdare2wf:

#7 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:14 AM

Oh man! Here I thought I was going to save up the cash and make the 6 hour drive out there for a Monsoon. Now you are telling me there is a whole new rifle I have to research and decide on? Geez.Just ordered your video off your website yesterday - I'm really looking forward to it!

Thank you, I hope you enjoy it. It went in the mail yesterday. I however will not be held responsible for the mayhem it might cause to your credit card. :signtripledogdare2wf: Listen, just do the right thing. Get the Monsoon AND the FX Royale when it comes out. Ones semi-auto and the other is a side lever. It still leaves room to add a nice bolt gun at some point. :rolleyes:What? I am not an enabler, I'm just trying to inform and share. NO REALLY! :)

#8 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,687 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:44 AM

What? I am not an enabler, I'm just trying to inform and share. NO REALLY! :signtripledogdare2wf:

Thank you Teacher! :)

#9 Rimrock

Rimrock

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,378 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:21 PM

If my wife was the administrator of this site some of you guys would be in danger of being banned. :signtripledogdare2wf:

#10 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,687 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 04:38 PM

:) Muriel would make a good administrator. But then we wouldn't have any new toys to look at. :roflmao3[1]:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users