#1 Bone

Bone

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycles, Airguns, Inventing and Fishing

Posted 03 November 2008 - 02:21 PM

I just bought a used ar6 pistol and it comes with a shoulder stock that screws into the main stock of the pistol. Very nice the way it's done and I've heard that there are more out there but can't find them. Trying to find a few folks that could help out on that gun if needed. I've been doing searches but coming up empty.Thanks,BoneAttached File  1.jpg   5.17KB   10 downloadsAttached File  2.jpg   23.76KB   10 downloads

#2 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 03:16 PM

Thats a handsome weapon

#3 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,661 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 03 November 2008 - 03:24 PM

That is a nice looking piece. Let us know how it shoots when you get a chance.

#4 Bone

Bone

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycles, Airguns, Inventing and Fishing

Posted 03 November 2008 - 03:42 PM

I have already shot it. It's a blast! I shot some rounds through a chrony and it is fast. First couple shots over 1,000 fps then 950 then 900 and by the 6 shot it's 835 or so. So you refill it each time. But it's so light and accurate that not much can get away. It's a 22 cal and the heavy pellets work best. I'm going to take it apart and do some plating on the barrel and reciever. Maybe a couple other things. Thanks guys for the compliments. It has become one of my favorites. Just need to find more information on it myself. Like when I tear into the chamber and gut it. Would rather have a couple tips then go in blind. Which I have done before but it sure is nice to know someone else who has done it.Bone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users