2 replies to this topic

#1 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,206 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:26 AM

I tripped on a rock while hunting and my rifle slipped of my shoulder hitting a rock hard denting my Bushnell scope and rifle stock. Now it stuck on 9 power can it be fixed? To my surprise the scope hold POA is I shot a small 3" rock to make sure so I could continue to hunt.

#2 mac

mac

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:31 AM

I am going to list a Leupold 3x-9x Limited Edition scope that I bought and used in Wyoming recently as my Pentax LightSeeker had a busted reticle -- Pentax replaced mine at the gun shop, so I know have an extra scope I don't need. Just in case you might want to buy a replacement ;-) ... PM me if you're interested
Mac Daddy"Lock, Stock and Two Smokin' Barrels"

#3 A17Shooter

A17Shooter

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,784 posts
  • Interests:Varmint Hunting, Rifles, Hunting Pistols, Long Range, Computers, Cameras

Posted 20 October 2008 - 03:23 PM

I tripped on a rock while hunting and my rifle slipped of my should hitting a rock hard denting my Bushnell scope and rifle stock. Now it stuck on 9 power can it be fixed? To my surprise the scope hold POA is I shot a small 3" rock to make sure so I could continue to hunt.

Call Bushnell and ask what it'll cost, if they will fix. be sure to ask about shipping charges, etc.

Guns only have three enemies, Politicians, Ignorant Liberals and Rust.

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users