2 replies to this topic

#1 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,355 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:26 AM

I tripped on a rock while hunting and my rifle slipped of my shoulder hitting a rock hard denting my Bushnell scope and rifle stock. Now it stuck on 9 power can it be fixed? To my surprise the scope hold POA is I shot a small 3" rock to make sure so I could continue to hunt.

#2 mac

mac

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:31 AM

I am going to list a Leupold 3x-9x Limited Edition scope that I bought and used in Wyoming recently as my Pentax LightSeeker had a busted reticle -- Pentax replaced mine at the gun shop, so I know have an extra scope I don't need. Just in case you might want to buy a replacement ;-) ... PM me if you're interested

#3 A17Shooter

A17Shooter

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,819 posts
  • Interests:Varmint Hunting, Rifles, Hunting Pistols, Long Range, Computers, Cameras

Posted 20 October 2008 - 03:23 PM

I tripped on a rock while hunting and my rifle slipped of my should hitting a rock hard denting my Bushnell scope and rifle stock. Now it stuck on 9 power can it be fixed? To my surprise the scope hold POA is I shot a small 3" rock to make sure so I could continue to hunt.

Call Bushnell and ask what it'll cost, if they will fix. be sure to ask about shipping charges, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users