• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 15 October 2008 - 04:10 PM

Looks like the big boys are starting to come out in the daylight... Ironic thing is, I had the day off today except for a meeting @ 8:30 this morning. I could have been hunting!!! :fireworks3:Posted Image
Oregon Hunter's Association memberE. Clampus Vitus Estanislao Chapter 58, Humbug Chapter 73, and Umpqua Joe Outpost 1859 memberIf you can't fix it with a hammer, then you've got an electrical problem.

#2 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 15 October 2008 - 06:53 PM

Smacks LilWes.... DANG man I cant believe you didnt go hunting!! Looks like you got them trained now :fireworks3:
Royal Oaks TaxidermyAward Winning Taxidermist...When Quality Counts! DEER CAPES WANTED

#3 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,315 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 15 October 2008 - 07:18 PM

Wes get yourself a barrel cut out the top and bottom and paint it black. Weld on three legs and you got yourself a hunting blind and Halloween costume all in one. The deer will be following you around. :fireworks3:

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#4 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 16 October 2008 - 01:00 AM

:peta: :) :) :roflmao3[1]:
Oregon Hunter's Association memberE. Clampus Vitus Estanislao Chapter 58, Humbug Chapter 73, and Umpqua Joe Outpost 1859 memberIf you can't fix it with a hammer, then you've got an electrical problem.

#5 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,230 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 10:25 AM

Wes get yourself a barrel cut out the top and bottom and paint it black. Weld on three legs and you got yourself a hunting blind and Halloween costume all in one. The deer will be following you around. :peta:

That would work real good just make a hole and drop some feed once and a while. How many points does he have 4 on the Right and 2 on the left?

#6 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:12 PM

How many points does he have 4 on the Right and 2 on the left?

It's kind of hard to see on this downsized pic but that's the 4x4 that's been hanging around. I'm kicking myself for not being out there yesterday... :peta:

#7 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,058 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 16 October 2008 - 07:20 PM

Game on!!!!!
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

#8 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,735 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 16 October 2008 - 10:39 PM

Thats a nice one . Boy you better get one this year or have a good excuse, :pot: keep at it. All ive seen lately are little does.(Tiny little does.)
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users