10 replies to this topic

#1 CRF4JEFF

CRF4JEFF

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 09:44 AM

Raahauges Shooting Enterprises in Carona CA has opened their Rifle Range.Figured I would pass this info along since it's hard to find anywhere to site in, in So Cal.Here is a link to their site.http://www.raahauges.com/index.htmlI haven't been out there since they opened it, but they have a great facility, especially for shooting clay's

#2 SStgQ

SStgQ

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:HUNTING, Hikking, FISHING, HUNTING, Swimming, HUNTING, Camping, HUNTING, Off-Road, and HUNTING.

Posted 10 October 2008 - 01:55 PM

Hey, thanks CRF4JEFF. Thats good info.

#3 aquaelvis

aquaelvis

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 03:32 PM

Any of you guys that frequents this place know if Lincoln is still around? Alive? In jail? He used to let us ride our jet skis in the duck pounds.... much to the dismay of the rest of the family. :oLast time I was out there was for tactical shooting classes.

#4 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Interests:God, family & country. Predator hunting, shooting, reloading.

Posted 17 November 2008 - 08:42 PM

Woah there pardner......$30.00 for a 1.5 hour range session seems kinda steep to me. I guess I'll still be making the Burro Canyon trek.
"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room." Winston Churchill

#5 acousticmood

acousticmood

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 09:12 PM

No kidding. West End Gun Club has $50 / year for the main range with $5.00 / trip after that (or thereabouts).What does Rahauge's have to offer in the way of steel, bays etc?

#6 D-Man

D-Man

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,482 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 07:19 AM

LA County shooting range, Burro Canyon, Inland Valley Fish & Game, and Lytle Creek are on the list before heading out there for those prices! Plus I heard they only have 100 yard rifle range, is that true?Darren
Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; - Psalms 144:1
Fellow Team Savage member and Team Ruger! Semper Fidelis!
NRA Certified Instructor / Multi-state CCW Instructor

#7 PredatorMaster

PredatorMaster

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 07:30 AM

I will just stick to the back yard. :signbummer8tl: For that kind of $$.

#8 fakawee

fakawee

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
  • Interests:4Wheeling, Hunting, Target Shooting, Fishing, Camping, Kayaking and Glassing the countryside.

Posted 18 November 2008 - 03:46 PM

San Diegan's have Project 2000. We have a 100yd, indoor range with air conditioning for those blistering days and a 25yd pistol range with electronic target placements to move them from 5ft to 25yds. We have guns for rent and food to eat. Members pay $10.00 for the 1st hour then $6.00 an hour after, non-members pay $14.00 for the 1st hour then $10.00 an hour after. We also have skeet and trap shooting, outdoors of course. Check it out at www.p2krange.com.
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. Mark Twain

#9 du9207

du9207

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 11:27 PM

over here at fresno (actually Auberry) one year membership was 140.00 for unlimited access all year and access to 224 yard range. they also have metal plates up on hill that are 300 yards out. very cool because it's so far that when you shot, you hear the "pling" a couple of seconds later, i like that they decided to put out to that many yards.If your a non-member it's 15.00 with access to 100 yard range only
Live Free or Die Hardxicanonaztlanca

#10 rdsii64

rdsii64

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 10:39 AM

I know this is an old thread but the Angeles shooting range is 600 yards long for rifle and 100 yards long for .22lr and pistol. they only charge 14 dollars for all day long. They stamp your hand so you can leave and come back if you need to. They have grills you can use at no charge so you can make a family day out of the trip. Not sure but if you are an NRA member you might get a discount but don't quote me. This is by far and away better than 30.00 for 90 minutes. I almost forgot, if the steel target is painted orange, you can shoot it with a .50 cal.

#11 acousticmood

acousticmood

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 01:02 PM

I've been meaning to drive out there and check it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users