• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,052 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 09 October 2008 - 09:00 PM

I've been thinking about getting a cheap beater gun to use during duck season (I hate putting scratches in my brownings walnut stocks :pirashoot: ). I do want a 3.5 inch gun just because you never know when you might forget your shells or sink them to the bottom of some deep water and you might have to bum whatever you can from a hunting partner. I looked at the russian remington autoloader but I didn't like it. Do any of you have a mossberg 930 or 935? Has it been a reliable gun?
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

#2 socal shooter

socal shooter

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 11:59 PM

im in the same boat as you are.. im also looking at the 935 or 930. from what i heard they are good guns. i shot the 930 a few months ago and liked it so i think its a safe bet to go with. just my :)

#3 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,052 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 12 October 2008 - 07:39 AM

I got to look at a 930 yesterday but it was a tacticle gun so I didn't really get to know how a bird gun would feel. The action felt a bit gritty but I'm sure it would slicken up after a couple hundred rounds. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I'm in no hurry, my current gun will keep doing it's job until I decide.
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users