• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 dangerranger

dangerranger

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Interests:I am a shooter first and then a hunter. I shoot competitively, most recently in the American Single Shot Association. I have also shot Cowboy action, Silhoettes,etc.. I like to build guns as a hobby.

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:04 PM

Look and see if your gun has a T slot for a base like this? the stud looks up when installed on the gun. If so you will only need the base and the proper rear slide for your barrel length. http://www.gunpartsc...amp;catid=10110Im still looking for a base, but it helps to know for shure what Im looking for. DR

#32 docskinner

docskinner

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:Learning to navigate Cali hunting laws &amp; Regs. <br />Hunting, shooting, fishing.<br />

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:51 PM

You mean they still make .41 magnums? :smiley_green_with_envy:

They do, but the old ones are pretty good - Pinned barrel, recessed cylinder, pre-dash models are great! Posted Image

#33 dangerranger

dangerranger

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Interests:I am a shooter first and then a hunter. I shoot competitively, most recently in the American Single Shot Association. I have also shot Cowboy action, Silhoettes,etc.. I like to build guns as a hobby.

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:24 PM

It looks like all I have is the rear sight it self. you would still need the elevator stud, nut, and possibly the screw. you may also have to replace the sight blade to get the correct hight for your barrel length. If your intrested PM me your address and Ill get it in the mail to you. DR

#34 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,165 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:43 PM

Stop with the revolver picture's your making me want another .I took my 44 over to a friends house to show him and he say's he has a ruger 41 mag he wants to trade for a varmint gun .

#35 docskinner

docskinner

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:Learning to navigate Cali hunting laws &amp; Regs. <br />Hunting, shooting, fishing.<br />

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:27 PM

I don't have a varmint gun to trade, but if he has a reasonable price, let me know! Does he like wine? And it is funny - as I am getting older, my bias towards wheelguns is increasing faster and faster.

#36 Bisley

Bisley

Big Kahuna

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,344 posts
  • Interests:The three W's, whiskey, women, weapons. No particular order.

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:36 PM

Stop with the revolver picture's your making me want another .I took my 44 over to a friends house to show him and he say's he has a ruger 41 mag he wants to trade for a varmint gun .

Why would you want a .41 now that you have the .44. That's like buying a 6 cylinder mini truck to keep your full sized V8 truck company. You can pull two sparks plugs out of the V8 and put less powder in and call it a .41 :pot: :roflmao3[1]: :pot: :)

#37 docskinner

docskinner

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:06 AM

And you call yourself a reloader. for shame! As a REAL reloader, I will take my .41 mags and my Ruger .45 Colts over the the .44 anyday!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users