- 4.6" (FULLY SUPPORTED CHAMBER) Lone Wolf barrel
- ISM Full Size 22 lb Recoil Spring
- LWD S/S Guide Rod for G20,20SF,21,21SF
- 10mm 200gr Hornady XTP Max Vel Ammo (1325fps 780 ft/lbs energy) a really sweet round
- 10mm 155gr Cor-bon HP (for condor range)
Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:27 PM
Posted 27 November 2011 - 08:50 AM
Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:46 AM
Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:31 AM
Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:12 PM
Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:35 PM
They should really ban the owners of the trigger fingers that are in the trigger guard when drawing/reholstering. I also consider them negligent discharges rather than accidental discharges because it is more negligent than an accident to have your trigger finger on the trigger, or inside the trigger guard when drawing/reholstering.
here's a good place to buy ammo. http://www.usaammo.com/ Be very careful with that serpa holster. lot of accidenal shooings when drawing becauseof the placement of your trigger finger. my IDPA group just banned them on our range.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users