6 replies to this topic

#1 screwwork

screwwork

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:27 PM

Well I picked up my new G20-10mm pistol today plus some extra's.new toys waiting for the guy in the brown truck :signtripledogdare2wf: please hurry and get here fast.
  • 4.6" (FULLY SUPPORTED CHAMBER) Lone Wolf barrel
  • ISM Full Size 22 lb Recoil Spring
  • LWD S/S Guide Rod for G20,20SF,21,21SF
  • 10mm 200gr Hornady XTP Max Vel Ammo (1325fps 780 ft/lbs energy) a really sweet round
  • 10mm 155gr Cor-bon HP (for condor range)
I picked up a Blackhawk Serpa holster, an extra mag clip, home defense & target rounds.Now I just need to get out and play with my new friend.

#2 Caneman

Caneman

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 08:50 AM

nic sw! any range reports yet? i understand a 10mm is quite a powerful round... a 200 gr load at 1300 fps launched from your hand will make you feel it :huh:

#3 screwwork

screwwork

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:46 AM

I have not sealed the deal yet on a pig or a deer this year with the 243 yet, I am still trying for the pigs thou.Thanks for the great deal on the 243 rifle CanemanSwampfox is slow to deliver the rounds, so no news on 200gr recoil yet.

#4 screwwork

screwwork

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:31 AM

Well I have bad news for Swampfox fans, Mike has passed away early this month. RIP Mike.Mike's brother told me this on the phone on Monday, I gave him my condolenenses for his loss and best wishes.He recommemded to dispute the order with the Credit Card company to reverse the charges to me as the order was not ship out.Now I need to find another source for better 10mm ammo as I don't reload.Thier is alway DT & Buffalo Bore ammo.

#5 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,726 posts
  • Interests:Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:15 AM

here's a good place to buy ammo. http://www.usaammo.com/ Be very careful with that serpa holster. lot of accidenal shooings when drawing becauseof the placement of your trigger finger. my IDPA group just banned them on our range.
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

#6 screwwork

screwwork

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:12 PM

Thanks for the ammo tip BrazI have read some the reports of user injuries due to the Sepra holsters re-holstering with the finger in the trigger gaurd area and the gun going off. I picked up a holster that provides safer handling and more protection for my pistol a (Blackhawk) softsided w/a snap release for in the field. My local range doesn't allow any holstered weapons at all.

#7 4RHUNTS

4RHUNTS

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts
  • Interests:Hunting for varmints, two and four legged varieties, deer, pigs, birds, reloading, and fishing.

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:35 PM

here's a good place to buy ammo. http://www.usaammo.com/ Be very careful with that serpa holster. lot of accidenal shooings when drawing becauseof the placement of your trigger finger. my IDPA group just banned them on our range.

They should really ban the owners of the trigger fingers that are in the trigger guard when drawing/reholstering. :yikes[1]: I also consider them negligent discharges rather than accidental discharges because it is more negligent than an accident to have your trigger finger on the trigger, or inside the trigger guard when drawing/reholstering.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users