8 replies to this topic

#1 Jeff

Jeff

SacramentoSkullWorks

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 08:00 AM

Has anyone shot one? It's chambered for .45 Colt as well as .410 shotshells. Seems like an awesome little pistol! Even my wife wants one as her first gun.
Sacramento Skull Works ...on Facebook!
Using Dermestid beetles to produce museum quality skulls for your trophy collection.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

#2 Quade

Quade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • Interests:Im an art major at Folsom Lake College. So I spend a lot of my time drawing. And if I have time, I shoot then sleep. ( In that order)<br />I picked up a tattoo machine almost 2 years ago..<br />Its scary as hell, but its fun at the same time..

Posted 13 September 2007 - 08:07 AM

I have not shot it, but I have held it.. Good little gun.Also the did a show about the Tauars pland on American Rifleman tv show..They show it on there... The 410's spread pretty quickly.....at I think it was 10 maybe 15 feet, the 410 spread to 8-10 inches....

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot. The guy who invented the other three, he was the genius.

#3 Jeff

Jeff

SacramentoSkullWorks

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 08:19 AM

They show it on there... The 410's spread pretty quickly.....at I think it was 10 maybe 15 feet, the 410 spread to 8-10 inches....

Sounds perfect for a females home protection gun.
Sacramento Skull Works ...on Facebook!
Using Dermestid beetles to produce museum quality skulls for your trophy collection.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

#4 PredatorMaster

PredatorMaster

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 08:43 AM

I use to have one of these bad boys not Legal in CA fun little gun. 410/45 long colt single shot.

Attached Files

#5 A17Shooter

A17Shooter

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Varmint Hunting, Rifles, Hunting Pistols, Long Range, Computers, Cameras

Posted 14 September 2007 - 08:32 PM

not Legal in CA

Same problem they have with the 45/410 Contender barrel.

Guns only have three enemies, Politicians, Ignorant Liberals and Rust.

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

#6 Stan

Stan

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 08:55 PM

Cabelas AZ just had it on saleToo bad no sale in CA :roflmao3[1]:

#7 A17Shooter

A17Shooter

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Varmint Hunting, Rifles, Hunting Pistols, Long Range, Computers, Cameras

Posted 14 September 2007 - 09:05 PM

Cabelas AZ just had it on saleToo bad no sale in CA :roflmao3[1]:

I'm starting to feel picked on. We can't have the phfft, the KA-BOOM, the 45/410 or the rata-tat-tat. Can't hunt mountain lion and can't feed lead to a condor. Think I'll go pout in a corner. :signs1180lq:

Guns only have three enemies, Politicians, Ignorant Liberals and Rust.

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

#8 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 30 September 2007 - 08:04 PM

Checked one of these out at the gun shop today, pretty sweet gun! Suprisingly lightweight for it's size and a very comfortable rubber grip. Action was smooth and the high-visibility sight was a nice addition. Wife wants one now so we may have to retire her snub-nose .38spl...
Oregon Hunter's Association memberE. Clampus Vitus Estanislao Chapter 58, Humbug Chapter 73, and Umpqua Joe Outpost 1859 memberIf you can't fix it with a hammer, then you've got an electrical problem.

#9 Buckaroobarnone

Buckaroobarnone

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 08:38 PM

We also don't have the critters like they do in Elko. Time to move! :yikes[1]:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users