4 replies to this topic

#1 Cranky Farmer

Cranky Farmer

smallblockfuelie

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 09:27 AM

Does anyone have any experience with the CZ auto loaders?

#2 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,052 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 24 December 2006 - 01:50 PM

If I'm not mistaken, the CZ and the EAA Whitness are prettymuch the same gun. One of my buddys has an EAA and absolutely loves it. I'm more of a revolver guy but I thought it was a very comfortable/shootable/reliable pistol.
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

#3 jephs422

jephs422

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 02:29 PM

Same here. I know several guys with CZ's and they swear they are absolutely fantastic. Especially for the price since they are not too unreasonable from what I remember...
Jeph S"Team .223/6x47"

#4 SpotandStalk

SpotandStalk

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Hunting and Sporting Clays.

Posted 24 December 2006 - 10:52 PM

Does anyone have any experience with the CZ auto loaders?

SBF,I have the CZ 75B in .40S&W. It's a great gun. I put in on my hip when I head out in the field and it takes a beating and keeps on tickin'. It cycles winchester, umc, and remington loads flawlessly. The first round in double action is a bit heavy and does have a bit of creap...but single action is smooth and obviously a much lighter and consistant pull. This is not a match grade gun, but I wouldn't expect that for the $399 I paid for it in October of 05'. It's no where near a Sig for quality or feel, but it cyles perfectly, is easy to clean, easy on the wallet, and tough as nails.S&S
"Would you vote for a woman as unqualified as Barack Obama?" -Hillary Clinton-"The best thing about the cash for clunkers program was it got thousands of the Obama stickers off the streets.""Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of congress. But I repeat myself." -Mark Twain-

#5 Cranky Farmer

Cranky Farmer

smallblockfuelie

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 10:36 AM

Thanks. As of the 30th I will be able to pick mine up and give it a test run.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users